Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a furnished studio or room (Mid-Nov)
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a furnished studio or room (Mid-Nov)

Hi everyone!


I’m moving to Geneva around mid-November to start my PhD at UNIGE, and I’m looking for a furnished studio, or at least a private room in a shared flat. My budget is around 1500 CHF per month, and I’m quite flexible with the rental period, whether it's for 3 to 6 months or longer. My move in date is mid-November, but I can easily adjust by a couple of weeks if needed. If you have an available place or know someone subletting, please drop me a message! I'd be more than happy to hop on a quick video call to introduce myself.


Thanks a lot,


Nefise

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!


I’m moving to Geneva around mid-November to start my PhD at UNIGE, and I’m looking for a furnished studio, or at least a private room in a shared flat. My budget is around 1500 CHF per month, and I’m quite flexible with the rental period, whether it's for 3 to 6 months or longer. My move in date is mid-November, but I can easily adjust by a couple of weeks if needed. If you have an available place or know someone subletting, please drop me a message! I'd be more than happy to hop on a quick video call to introduce myself.


Thanks a lot,


Nefise


PAKSOY NToday @ 12:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 26 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 26 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form