Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for accommodation in Geneva | Late Oct 2026 – Early May 2027
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accommodation in Geneva | Late Oct 2026 – Early May 2027

Hi everyone! 😊
My name is Suna, and I’m from China. I'm a female graduate student coming to Geneva for a six-month internship at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
I’m currently looking for accommodation from around October 28, 2026 to early May 2027 (dates can be slightly flexible).
I’m mainly looking for:
- a private room in a female flatshare, or
- a studio
My budget is ideally around CHF 800–1,200/month, including utilities, but I can be somewhat flexible for a good option.
I’m clean, quiet, respectful, and non-smoking. I’d especially appreciate a place with kitchen access and a washing machine, with reasonable public transport access to ITU / the UN area.
I’m also open to Ferney-Voltaire or other nearby areas on the French side if the commute to Geneva is convenient.
If you have a room/studio available, or know someone who does, please feel free to DM me with the location, rent, and some photos. Thank you so much! 😊

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! 😊
My name is Suna, and I’m from China. I'm a female graduate student coming to Geneva for a six-month internship at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
I’m currently looking for accommodation from around October 28, 2026 to early May 2027 (dates can be slightly flexible).
I’m mainly looking for:
- a private room in a female flatshare, or
- a studio
My budget is ideally around CHF 800–1,200/month, including utilities, but I can be somewhat flexible for a good option.
I’m clean, quiet, respectful, and non-smoking. I’d especially appreciate a place with kitchen access and a washing machine, with reasonable public transport access to ITU / the UN area.
I’m also open to Ferney-Voltaire or other nearby areas on the French side if the commute to Geneva is convenient.
If you have a room/studio available, or know someone who does, please feel free to DM me with the location, rent, and some photos. Thank you so much! 😊


Suna SHISep 27, 2026 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form