Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for accommodation in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accommodation in Geneva

Hello, 

My name is Armando Salinas. I will go to Geneva from january to may 2019 for studying at EU Business School. I am looking for a shared apartment or a room etc. for 4 months. 

Please contact me if you are interested, if you know someone who is looking for a roommate or if you can help me and give options or advices.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

My name is Armando Salinas. I will go to Geneva from january to may 2019 for studying at EU Business School. I am looking for a shared apartment or a room etc. for 4 months. 

Please contact me if you are interested, if you know someone who is looking for a roommate or if you can help me and give options or advices.

Armando SalinasNov 6, 2018 @ 05:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for accommodation in Geneva
Post 1

Hello, 

Nov 6, 18 05:06

For housing, you should click on the “Classifieds” tab.  That’s where you will find plenty of offers and also place an ad. of your own.

Good luck!

R.

The text you are quoting:

For housing, you should click on the “Classifieds” tab.  That’s where you will find plenty of offers and also place an ad. of your own.

Good luck!

R.

Ritchie, Nov 6, 2018 @ 10:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form