Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for accommodation in Geneva starting mid-October.
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accommodation in Geneva starting mid-October.

Hi all,


Glad to be a part of the community! 


I am moving to Geneva to start a position at the WEF. I am looking for an apartment (with women)/studio starting 12 October 2026.


Thank you for any leads. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,


Glad to be a part of the community! 


I am moving to Geneva to start a position at the WEF. I am looking for an apartment (with women)/studio starting 12 October 2026.


Thank you for any leads. 


Anushka JainOct 2, 2026 @ 08:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
1 Replies | 122 Views      |  Send to friend
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for accommodation in Geneva starting mid-October.
Post 1

I have sent you a PM. Good luck! 

The text you are quoting:

I have sent you a PM. Good luck! 


Vladimir N, Yesterday @ 00:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 122 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form