Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for an apartment - Guarantor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for an apartment - Guarantor

Hi,

I visited this flat recently and I was told by the receptionnist (who was very polite) that it would be no use to ask for said flat and give them a dossier if I don't have a guarantor, even though I have a job with my work contract and all that. The guarantor was the problem since I just began my job. Thing is, I dealt with other regies and nobody asked for that, just them. I get where they come from by asking that, I just find it weird that they're the only ones so far asking for that. 

DO you think it's still worth givin them a dossier ? Since there's nothing to loose anyway, and it might still go my way depending on who deals with the specific apartement I want ?

Thanks !

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I visited this flat recently and I was told by the receptionnist (who was very polite) that it would be no use to ask for said flat and give them a dossier if I don't have a guarantor, even though I have a job with my work contract and all that. The guarantor was the problem since I just began my job. Thing is, I dealt with other regies and nobody asked for that, just them. I get where they come from by asking that, I just find it weird that they're the only ones so far asking for that. 

DO you think it's still worth givin them a dossier ? Since there's nothing to loose anyway, and it might still go my way depending on who deals with the specific apartement I want ?

Thanks !

Nicolas LNov 24, 2019 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 499 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 499 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form