Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for an english tandem in geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for an english tandem in geneva

Hello 

I am not the best in English. I will try to explain the situation. I would like to speak English with someone because the English courses in Geneva doesn't work well with me

I need to improve my english so i am searching an english tandem .

If someone wants to speak English with me and is looking for learning French with me it would be great

Best wishes for 2019

Best.

Didier

The text you are quoting:

Hello 

I am not the best in English. I will try to explain the situation. I would like to speak English with someone because the English courses in Geneva doesn't work well with me

I need to improve my english so i am searching an english tandem .

If someone wants to speak English with me and is looking for learning French with me it would be great

Best wishes for 2019

Best.

Didier

Didier CavasinoJan 7, 2019 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 284 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for an english tandem in geneva
Post 1

Hi Didier,

Hope you are doing well. This is Tripti here and I speak English for all practical purposes. I am not a native speaker but I have been speaking the language since I was maybe 4 years old. I am learning french and would like to connect. you can drop an email so that we can start our practice soon. 

Have a nice day!

Warm regards,

Tripti

The text you are quoting:

Hi Didier,

Hope you are doing well. This is Tripti here and I speak English for all practical purposes. I am not a native speaker but I have been speaking the language since I was maybe 4 years old. I am learning french and would like to connect. you can drop an email so that we can start our practice soon. 

Have a nice day!

Warm regards,

Tripti

Tripti Zaware, Jan 10, 2019 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 284 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form