Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for an exam supervisor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for an exam supervisor

I would like to ask if anyone can suggest a school teacher, ex-school teacher, company or someone who has experience in onsite supervising exams? My daughter needs to sit for an Australian school entry exam in June here. We were told to find an exam supervisor by ourselves. Unfortunately her current school cannot organise it for her. We are based in Geneva, we can travel to nearby cities for this. Of course we will pay this person/service provider. If possible, please contact me ASAP to discuss in detail. Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

I would like to ask if anyone can suggest a school teacher, ex-school teacher, company or someone who has experience in onsite supervising exams? My daughter needs to sit for an Australian school entry exam in June here. We were told to find an exam supervisor by ourselves. Unfortunately her current school cannot organise it for her. We are based in Geneva, we can travel to nearby cities for this. Of course we will pay this person/service provider. If possible, please contact me ASAP to discuss in detail. Thank you!

Yuko FengApr 24, 2024 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 72 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 72 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form