Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for tennis partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for tennis partner

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for someone to play tennis with today or this weekend, my time is flexible. I'm a 35 years old man and my level is around intermediate (I guess), maybe 3.5/4 on the US rating system. I am looking for someone of the same level or even better. I prefer to play either in Bois des Freres or in Vernier, but I can play in other places as long as it's not far away from Geneva. Let me know if you're interested!

Ziad

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for someone to play tennis with today or this weekend, my time is flexible. I'm a 35 years old man and my level is around intermediate (I guess), maybe 3.5/4 on the US rating system. I am looking for someone of the same level or even better. I prefer to play either in Bois des Freres or in Vernier, but I can play in other places as long as it's not far away from Geneva. Let me know if you're interested!

Ziad

Ziad MAug 31, 2018 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 586 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for tennis partner
Post 1

Hi Ziad ,there is a wonderful and very friendly guy called Andre  running  a group on glocals https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-tennis-group.htm and they used to play in vernier last year and i played with them couple of times ,i dont know if they are still playing this year or not but hopefully in order to be able to join them.

He has also a whatsapp group but he has to invite you in it to be able to join.

Good luck

Hi Ziad ,there is a wonderful and very friendly guy called Andre  running  a group on glocals https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-tennis-group.htm and they used to play in vernier last year and i played with them couple of times ,i dont know if they are still playing this year or not but hopefully in order to be able to join them.

He has also a whatsapp group but he has to invite you in it to be able to join.

Good luck

hesham shafei, Aug 31, 2018 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Hesham, Thanks for the tip! I'm already in the group but I don't see any events planned soon. Anyways, I'll check the messages there, they might be useful.

Shukran!

Hello Hesham, Thanks for the tip! I'm already in the group but I don't see any events planned soon. Anyways, I'll check the messages there, they might be useful.

Shukran!

Ziad M, Aug 31, 2018 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Ziad ,May be because we are in Agusut ,patience ,and hoping that things will be resumed soon insAllah and tennis matches will be resumed soon by Andre :))

Hi Ziad ,May be because we are in Agusut ,patience ,and hoping that things will be resumed soon insAllah and tennis matches will be resumed soon by Andre :))

hesham shafei, Aug 31, 2018 @ 15:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks Hesham Smile

Thanks Hesham Smile

Ziad M, Aug 31, 2018 @ 15:28