Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Lost my Wallet and my Phone

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lost my Wallet and my Phone

Hello,

I managed to loose my wallet and my phone this week....and I am desparate.I called the lost and found office and they are sick of me asking...

In my wallet there was my spanish ID, several credit cards, divers licence and some money(but I don't care about the money).

I also lost a Xiaomi POCO F1 (IMEI: 864558044126763) phone with a red back cover...this phone does not work in Switzerland, but I would like to recover it as there is a lot of things I am anyway not able to retrieve....sooooo please

If someone found a Phone and a wallet the 3/5/2022 around 11:45 in the bus number 5...from the airport to the center....please, please contact me on my email address  [email protected]...

I will give a reward for the person who get it to me...

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I managed to loose my wallet and my phone this week....and I am desparate.I called the lost and found office and they are sick of me asking...

In my wallet there was my spanish ID, several credit cards, divers licence and some money(but I don't care about the money).

I also lost a Xiaomi POCO F1 (IMEI: 864558044126763) phone with a red back cover...this phone does not work in Switzerland, but I would like to recover it as there is a lot of things I am anyway not able to retrieve....sooooo please

If someone found a Phone and a wallet the 3/5/2022 around 11:45 in the bus number 5...from the airport to the center....please, please contact me on my email address  [email protected]...

I will give a reward for the person who get it to me...

Thanks

Francisco MorenoMay 5, 2022 @ 20:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form