Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Manicures for a normal price?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Manicures for a normal price?

I am looking for recommendations on where I can get a manicure for a more normal price .

Ideally I would like to get them more regularly, so most hairdressers in Geneva will not make this possible!! I know there are people who also do them at home (and do not have their salons).

If you have any contacts/recommendations, I would be really appreciate it :)

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for recommendations on where I can get a manicure for a more normal price .

Ideally I would like to get them more regularly, so most hairdressers in Geneva will not make this possible!! I know there are people who also do them at home (and do not have their salons).

Thanks!

Irem TDec 27, 2017 @ 12:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Manicures for a normal price?
Post 1

I would alsdo be very interested in finding a manicurist who charges a reasonable fee for a straightforward manicure – I don’t need or want fancy “treatments”.  Please share contact details if you know of anyone. 

I’m based in Eaux-Vives so anywhere central would be helpful as would home visits if available.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Ritchie

I would alsdo be very interested in finding a manicurist who charges a reasonable fee for a straightforward manicure – I don’t need or want fancy “treatments”.  Please share contact details if you know of anyone. 

I’m based in Eaux-Vives so anywhere central would be helpful as would home visits if available.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Dec 27, 2017 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I have found Institut Just for You (there are many branches, I favor the one on Rue des Vollandes) did a good manicure for chf25 and had the best pedicure in town at chf55. But their site seems to be under construction, so I don't know if I am up to date on their prices. 

I have found Institut Just for You (there are many branches, I favor the one on Rue des Vollandes) did a good manicure for chf25 and had the best pedicure in town at chf55. But their site seems to be under construction, so I don't know if I am up to date on their prices. 

misskate, Dec 31, 2017 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks!

Dec 27, 17 12:30

Hi! I have everything to do it at home and would be happy to do that for you for cheap just to cover time and the price of products used. I also have examples online feel free to DM me for more info.

Hi! I have everything to do it at home and would be happy to do that for you for cheap just to cover time and the price of products used. I also have examples online feel free to DM me for more info.

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 01:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form