Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Meeting with British registered nurses

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Meeting with British registered nurses

Hello. I am a British nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) practising in Geneva. I want to renew my registration in the UK and part of the process requires a reflective discussion with another NMC registered nurse about my practice. Can anybody help me? It would be great to get in touch and meet you. Thanks for getting back to me.

The text you are quoting:

Hello. I am a British nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) practising in Geneva. I want to renew my registration in the UK and part of the process requires a reflective discussion with another NMC registered nurse about my practice. Can anybody help me? It would be great to get in touch and meet you. Thanks for getting back to me.

Suzanne Moores-HarrisJan 16, 2020 @ 19:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 462 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Meeting with British registered nurses
Post 1

Hello Suzanne, 

I've just graduated from physiotherapy and when I was in the UK I was heavily encouraged to be concerned about reflective practice. 

I don't know how much help I can be but I am heavily researched driven and I'm reflective. I know the appropriate reflective frameworks and I know a bit about the HCPC. You are more than welcome to send me a message I'll be in Tavannes soon so I cannot meet up in Geneva. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Suzanne, 

I've just graduated from physiotherapy and when I was in the UK I was heavily encouraged to be concerned about reflective practice. 

I don't know how much help I can be but I am heavily researched driven and I'm reflective. I know the appropriate reflective frameworks and I know a bit about the HCPC. You are more than welcome to send me a message I'll be in Tavannes soon so I cannot meet up in Geneva. 

Francis McGuire, Jan 16, 2020 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 462 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form