Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Middle-aged vocalist seeking like-minded band members

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Middle-aged vocalist seeking like-minded band members

More than 25 years on since I last picked up a microphone in a band, it is time to stop thinking about and do.  Not going to let age be the barrier to a bit of noisy fun.

So I am looking for drums/guitar/bass players, preferably in the Nyon area, to help form a band – to jam, cover and ultimately write own songs and hopefully one day to get in front of an audience, however small.

To give an idea, my influences include:

Bowie, Arcade Fire, Sisters of Mercy, Motorhead, The Cure, The Prodigy, Iggy Pop, Elbow, Public Image Ltd, Adam Ant, New Model Army, The Mission, Jane’s Addiction, Virgin Prunes, The Damned etc etc

If anyone on here is interested in seeing what could develop please PM me.

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

More than 25 years on since I last picked up a microphone in a band, it is time to stop thinking about and do.  Not going to let age be the barrier to a bit of noisy fun.

So I am looking for drums/guitar/bass players, preferably in the Nyon area, to help form a band – to jam, cover and ultimately write own songs and hopefully one day to get in front of an audience, however small.

To give an idea, my influences include:

Bowie, Arcade Fire, Sisters of Mercy, Motorhead, The Cure, The Prodigy, Iggy Pop, Elbow, Public Image Ltd, Adam Ant, New Model Army, The Mission, Jane’s Addiction, Virgin Prunes, The Damned etc etc

If anyone on here is interested in seeing what could develop please PM me.

Thanks.

Marcus FFeb 14, 2018 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 233 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 233 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form