Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Mobile phones?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mobile phones?
Hi! Moving to Geneva next week and I would really appreciate any advice/suggestions/recommendations on buying a mobile phone. Best places to go? Good deals? Am I going to have a problem having no Swiss credit history? Will I need to arrange a Swiss bank account first?

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Hi! Moving to Geneva next week and I would really appreciate any advice/suggestions/recommendations on buying a mobile phone. Best places to go? Good deals? Am I going to have a problem having no Swiss credit history? Will I need to arrange a Swiss bank account first?

Thanks!
NJCollinsJul 26, 2006 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1019 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Mobile phones?
Post 1
I arrenged it almost directly when arrived. you need a working permit (I had an L and was no problem) to compare phone costs go to: www.comparis.ch - you can compare several providers. You need an adres where they can send the bills to - if you choose an abbonement than you can pay the orange payment slips at most post offices or from your bank account.
The text you are quoting:
I arrenged it almost directly when arrived. you need a working permit (I had an L and was no problem) to compare phone costs go to: www.comparis.ch - you can compare several providers. You need an adres where they can send the bills to - if you choose an abbonement than you can pay the orange payment slips at most post offices or from your bank account.
martin, Jul 26, 2006 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1019 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form