Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Moving companies in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving companies in Geneva
Hi - does anyone out there have any suggestions for a removals company (good price) for a move within Geneva - the quotes I have had so far are almost as much as the cost of moving from Paris to Geneva!!!
Thanks
Alyson
The text you are quoting:
Hi - does anyone out there have any suggestions for a removals company (good price) for a move within Geneva - the quotes I have had so far are almost as much as the cost of moving from Paris to Geneva!!!
Thanks
Alyson
ScorchieApr 3, 2006 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2162 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving companies in Geneva
Post 1
I am moving next week and found about 4-5 removal companies. I asked each of them for an estimated price and except for Pelichet (very VERY expensive) they were all round the same price.
I'd advise you to try:
Swiss Logistics www.swisslogistics.ch
Harsch www.harsch.ch
Balestra www.balestrafic.ch

When you compare their estimates, make sur to check that VAT and insurance are included.

Good luck

MAd

PS: I went for Harsch....
I am moving next week and found about 4-5 removal companies. I asked each of them for an estimated price and except for Pelichet (very VERY expensive) they were all round the same price.
I'd advise you to try:
Swiss Logistics www.swisslogistics.ch
Harsch www.harsch.ch
Balestra www.balestrafic.ch

When you compare their estimates, make sur to check that VAT and insurance are included.

Good luck

MAd

PS: I went for Harsch....
MAdster, Apr 3, 2006 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
i did a small move in town and found the people at C&C moving to be really helpful. you can email them and ask for an estimate.

here's their website (see contact info on it)

http://www.c-cmoving.com/ccmoving_04_contact.html
i did a small move in town and found the people at C&C moving to be really helpful. you can email them and ask for an estimate.

here's their website (see contact info on it)

http://www.c-cmoving.com/ccmoving_04_contact.html
fuzzyshoe, Apr 3, 2006 @ 20:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
L&L Demenagement are pretty good
L&L Demenagement are pretty good
Iolly, Apr 3, 2006 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I also used C & C for the move from Geneva to the French Border, so much easier when they deal with all the export paper work and spoke English & French - There was no hassle apart from the fact that they under estimated the size of our items and had to make several trips. THey were able to provide estimates for decorating but were a little expensive,so we resorted to using Easyjet and had someone from the UK flown over.
I also used C & C for the move from Geneva to the French Border, so much easier when they deal with all the export paper work and spoke English & French - There was no hassle apart from the fact that they under estimated the size of our items and had to make several trips. THey were able to provide estimates for decorating but were a little expensive,so we resorted to using Easyjet and had someone from the UK flown over.
britabroad, Apr 4, 2006 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
i used them once to move some stuff and they were really helpful...and were careful too..no scratches or anything, and they are open a little later on week days than other places. happy moving ;)
i used them once to move some stuff and they were really helpful...and were careful too..no scratches or anything, and they are open a little later on week days than other places. happy moving ;)
SweetSwede, Apr 4, 2006 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2162 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form