Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Musicians Wanted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Musicians Wanted

Hi, still looking for musicians to form a band.. Drummer, bass player and lead guitarist needed. I have some songs and would love to turn them from acoustic into band form.

Best Regards

Will

The text you are quoting:

Hi, still looking for musicians to form a band.. Drummer, bass player and lead guitarist needed. I have some songs and would love to turn them from acoustic into band form.

Best Regards

Will

William MMay 14, 2014 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

32 Replies | 5361 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Musicians Wanted
Post 1

Hi Will, im a fairly decent lead guitarist and heading to Geneva to live in one month (1st week July). I have my own decent top-end gear and love jamming and play all sorts of MOR, Blues, Classic Rock and anything in between. Very happy to catch up when i arrive. drop me a phone number if you like or email and lets hook up. I play both acoustic and electric by the way, and can sing (enough to get by solo in a pub).

Hi Will, im a fairly decent lead guitarist and heading to Geneva to live in one month (1st week July). I have my own decent top-end gear and love jamming and play all sorts of MOR, Blues, Classic Rock and anything in between. Very happy to catch up when i arrive. drop me a phone number if you like or email and lets hook up. I play both acoustic and electric by the way, and can sing (enough to get by solo in a pub).

Lez Levick, Jun 3, 2014 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Will, Lez,

I don't know if you guys have made any progress assembling a band but I am a bass player already in one band but looking to explore additional musical options.  Pretty flexible musically, my curent band is pretty straight rock, both old and new, but I could explore other things too.  I have a practice space too, with equipment including drums set up.  Let me know if you guys are still looking and if so perhaps we get together for a session and see if things click?   

Hello Will, Lez,

I don't know if you guys have made any progress assembling a band but I am a bass player already in one band but looking to explore additional musical options.  Pretty flexible musically, my curent band is pretty straight rock, both old and new, but I could explore other things too.  I have a practice space too, with equipment including drums set up.  Let me know if you guys are still looking and if so perhaps we get together for a session and see if things click?   

Jesse K, Sep 3, 2014 @ 19:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi, i play drums but have no kit because i live in flat.  What nights are you looking to jam ? 

hi, i play drums but have no kit because i live in flat.  What nights are you looking to jam ? 

robert m, Sep 4, 2014 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Jesse, Robert, why dont we try and hook up for a jam session and see what we can do? id suggest we mmet at Jesses, since you have a drum kit there? message me privately please to take this further - either here or text/call me on +41 787242563 cheers

Jesse, Robert, why dont we try and hook up for a jam session and see what we can do? id suggest we mmet at Jesses, since you have a drum kit there? message me privately please to take this further - either here or text/call me on +41 787242563 cheers

Lez Levick, Sep 4, 2014 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey guys

I am also a drummer with no kit (!!) and i arrrive in Geneva in october, i'd love to get together if you're still jamming

James

Hey guys

I am also a drummer with no kit (!!) and i arrrive in Geneva in october, i'd love to get together if you're still jamming

James

James G, Sep 9, 2014 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Will,

I play guitar and would be down to jam. I have acoustic and electric, but am ampless at the moment, having just moved here from Canada. 

What kind of stuff do you play?  Do you know of any practice spaces around town?

Cheers,

Rowan

Hi Will,

I play guitar and would be down to jam. I have acoustic and electric, but am ampless at the moment, having just moved here from Canada. 

What kind of stuff do you play?  Do you know of any practice spaces around town?

Cheers,

Rowan

Rowan P, Sep 9, 2014 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi all,

Would you be interested in a second singer as well or a backing singer? I have done gigs in Geneva for the last 2 years on and off with 2 different bands, but unfortunately the guitarist in the last band is moving away, so everything has been put on hold.

Let me know if you are interested to meet up sometime to discuss. 

Malin 

Hi all,

Would you be interested in a second singer as well or a backing singer? I have done gigs in Geneva for the last 2 years on and off with 2 different bands, but unfortunately the guitarist in the last band is moving away, so everything has been put on hold.

Let me know if you are interested to meet up sometime to discuss. 

Malin 

Malin V, Sep 9, 2014 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi all,

I am working on my album. I will be looking for people to help me play it live, when I finish it. I will need a drummer with a kit and a bass player. It has taken me four years to meet the people who are helping me now, so keep this page alive and I hope you get your jams on.. 

Best

Will

Hi all,

I am working on my album. I will be looking for people to help me play it live, when I finish it. I will need a drummer with a kit and a bass player. It has taken me four years to meet the people who are helping me now, so keep this page alive and I hope you get your jams on.. 

Best

Will

William M, Sep 15, 2014 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello, 

I play guitar as well. I have semi-acoustic guitar here in Geneva.I Will be happy to meet up and think about creating cover band for live pub gigs or to try any other opportunities.

Marlin, we can think about possible synergies for live performances. 

William, if you will need guitar player you can call me. Also, if you will find bass guitar , I can try play bass as well, as I've had previosly playing bass in the band:) 

Marlin, William / my number is +41 79 260 81 75 ( Alex) 

Hello, 

I play guitar as well. I have semi-acoustic guitar here in Geneva.I Will be happy to meet up and think about creating cover band for live pub gigs or to try any other opportunities.

Marlin, we can think about possible synergies for live performances. 

William, if you will need guitar player you can call me. Also, if you will find bass guitar , I can try play bass as well, as I've had previosly playing bass in the band:) 

Marlin, William / my number is +41 79 260 81 75 ( Alex) 

Alexander Zincenko, Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I can play the drums, but have no drumset at all

I can play the drums, but have no drumset at all

Emilio Martinez, Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi! k plat acoustic. I love to jam with friends, but now all of them moved. I would be very interested. I have lots of free time. I  Dj as well, record/produce music. Write songs/lyrics, and I'd like to have some Funtime jam, or better form a band:) I have experience. Contact me asap

im up for all sorts of things :)

email - [email protected]

phone - 0799125670

Hi! k plat acoustic. I love to jam with friends, but now all of them moved. I would be very interested. I have lots of free time. I  Dj as well, record/produce music. Write songs/lyrics, and I'd like to have some Funtime jam, or better form a band:) I have experience. Contact me asap

im up for all sorts of things :)

email - [email protected]

phone - 0799125670

Dima Krivenkov, Sep 19, 2014 @ 05:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hey All, i am now in Geneva and would be keen to organise a get togther to discuss this. I play drums (but would be using an accoustic cajon) so am looking for a guitarist/singer.

The idea would be to meet up, have a chat about influences and then come up with a list of songs, then the following time we meet we could play together.

Let me know if you're interested.

James

Hey All, i am now in Geneva and would be keen to organise a get togther to discuss this. I play drums (but would be using an accoustic cajon) so am looking for a guitarist/singer.

The idea would be to meet up, have a chat about influences and then come up with a list of songs, then the following time we meet we could play together.

Let me know if you're interested.

James

James G, Oct 7, 2014 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hallo, I am a singer with original material (www.claritysongs.com) and I would like to join up with musicians and collaborate to develop existing material and write new stuff. Please get in touch if interested!

Claire

Hallo, I am a singer with original material (www.claritysongs.com) and I would like to join up with musicians and collaborate to develop existing material and write new stuff. Please get in touch if interested!

Claire

clarity, Jan 16, 2015 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello guys I play classical guitar and I am looking for someone to sing or to play in a band.

I am going to make my you tube channel and you casn listen to me at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljFnuD1laCI

Best Regards

Francesco

Hello guys I play classical guitar and I am looking for someone to sing or to play in a band.

I am going to make my you tube channel and you casn listen to me at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljFnuD1laCI

Best Regards

Francesco

Francesco D, Jan 17, 2015 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi guys,

I've been playing electric and accoustic guitar for many years, played with bands. I am not a singer but can fill back vocals. Interested in jamming and/or forming a band. If you need a guitar player, let me know!

Cheers,

Dejan

Hi guys,

I've been playing electric and accoustic guitar for many years, played with bands. I am not a singer but can fill back vocals. Interested in jamming and/or forming a band. If you need a guitar player, let me know!

Cheers,

Dejan

Dejan P, Feb 28, 2015 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hello! Im interested in musicians who would like to play American country songs for line dance evenings in and around the Geneva area? I sing and play guitar mostly cover tunes by Alan Jackson, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban etc... Anyone out there who likes top country music send me a message and lets talk about it...   Nelson                                                                                                                                             

Hello! Im interested in musicians who would like to play American country songs for line dance evenings in and around the Geneva area? I sing and play guitar mostly cover tunes by Alan Jackson, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban etc... Anyone out there who likes top country music send me a message and lets talk about it...   Nelson                                                                                                                                             

Nelson P, Mar 1, 2015 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

There seems to be a plethora of guitarists going around, but heres my post.

I'm a (casual) guitarist I play a mix of things from Bruce Springsteen to Rage against the machine...

I'd be up for a jam session with any drummer/singer/bassist/bands out there, especially if there were a few beers going at the same time! 

I am in the ferney area.

feel free to drop me an email [email protected].

There seems to be a plethora of guitarists going around, but heres my post.

I'm a (casual) guitarist I play a mix of things from Bruce Springsteen to Rage against the machine...

I'd be up for a jam session with any drummer/singer/bassist/bands out there, especially if there were a few beers going at the same time! 

I am in the ferney area.

feel free to drop me an email [email protected].

Ben C, May 6, 2015 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find a great cover band for a private party Nov 14th. Anyone you could recommend? Websites?

Many thanks,

Laura

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find a great cover band for a private party Nov 14th. Anyone you could recommend? Websites?

Many thanks,

Laura

Laura F, Sep 22, 2015 @ 05:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi Laura,

Well, I am in a band that I think is pretty great!  We’re called The Square Brackets and there are a couple of videos on YouTube if you’re curious to check us out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jklcbd8pM

We’re actually scheduled to gig at a pub on the Friday night before your party but if you like I can inquire with the gang about your event.

Queries:  We’re very much a rock band, make quite a bit of noise and hence need a fair amount of space.  What kind of venue did you have in mind?

PS - You can call me at 022 362 7716 in the evenings.

Cheers.

Jesse

Hi Laura,

Well, I am in a band that I think is pretty great!  We’re called The Square Brackets and there are a couple of videos on YouTube if you’re curious to check us out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jklcbd8pM

We’re actually scheduled to gig at a pub on the Friday night before your party but if you like I can inquire with the gang about your event.

Queries:  We’re very much a rock band, make quite a bit of noise and hence need a fair amount of space.  What kind of venue did you have in mind?

PS - You can call me at 022 362 7716 in the evenings.

Cheers.

Jesse

Jesse K, Sep 22, 2015 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Hey Guys!

I am a musician ( drummer) turned filmmaker but would love to do some playing!  Played for 20 years before taking a break  but keen to get back at it.  Mostly Rock and Roll but open to various styles.

I don't have a kit but could possibly rent one.  

Will I am guessing you have plenty of people for your band now but if anyone else wants to drop me a line I am all ears! 

cheers

Douglas

directordouglas.com

Hey Guys!

I am a musician ( drummer) turned filmmaker but would love to do some playing!  Played for 20 years before taking a break  but keen to get back at it.  Mostly Rock and Roll but open to various styles.

I don't have a kit but could possibly rent one.  

Will I am guessing you have plenty of people for your band now but if anyone else wants to drop me a line I am all ears! 

cheers

Douglas

directordouglas.com

Douglas T, Sep 25, 2015 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi all. Glad to find many musician in this group. I am not a professional musician but occassionally playing guitar, bass and keyboard in my country. Since i arrived in Geneva, I didn't play too much except palying in my office's events.

If you need a replacement player for any gigs or jam, especially to play bass buitar, just contact me. Thanks.

Roy 

Hi all. Glad to find many musician in this group. I am not a professional musician but occassionally playing guitar, bass and keyboard in my country. Since i arrived in Geneva, I didn't play too much except palying in my office's events.

If you need a replacement player for any gigs or jam, especially to play bass buitar, just contact me. Thanks.

Roy 

Roy Soemirat, Nov 11, 2015 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hi Nelson - are you still interested in find 'country fans' to sing and play with ? 

I'm a country/bluegrass/folk singer and really keen to find a guitarist to start with  - interested?

Shazelle

Hi Nelson - are you still interested in find 'country fans' to sing and play with ? 

I'm a country/bluegrass/folk singer and really keen to find a guitarist to start with  - interested?

Shazelle

Shazelle Gregg, Feb 21, 2017 @ 10:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

GVA Pro Studios in Vernier is a great place to practice and for Geneva is very reasonably priced.  It’s fully kitted out with amps, drum kits etc.  Check it out.

GVA Pro Studios in Vernier is a great place to practice and for Geneva is very reasonably priced.  It’s fully kitted out with amps, drum kits etc.  Check it out.

Wesleigh P, Mar 15, 2017 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hello all, is there a place for a baritone wanting to do some music? I am not a professional musician, but I played piano for several years and I got some training in lyrical singing. Please hit me up if there is any interest : +41 779 627 501

All the best!

Hello all, is there a place for a baritone wanting to do some music? I am not a professional musician, but I played piano for several years and I got some training in lyrical singing. Please hit me up if there is any interest : +41 779 627 501

All the best!

Roberto Felipe Salamanca Giron, Apr 8, 2017 @ 19:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hello guys!,

I'll be in Geneva during September and October. I play the bass and double-bass. I'm wondering if there is anyone who would like to play with me who needs a bass. I like jazz, funk, blues, etc ...  just contact to me if you're interested! :)

email: [email protected]

+5411-30978991

(I'm from Argentina and I don't have yet a swiss number)

All the best!

Hello guys!,

I'll be in Geneva during September and October. I play the bass and double-bass. I'm wondering if there is anyone who would like to play with me who needs a bass. I like jazz, funk, blues, etc ...  just contact to me if you're interested! :)

email: [email protected]

+5411-30978991

(I'm from Argentina and I don't have yet a swiss number)

All the best!

gino marceca, Aug 20, 2017 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hi everyone, we're looking for a bass player and a singer for joining our weekly rehearsals. We are amateurs playing mostly rock (old&new) + doing some improvisation. Positions covered already are lead guitar, piano and drums. A second guitar will also be welcomed. We are currently meeting weekly at Geneva ProStudios, we expect whoever joins to be able to attend every week. Send me a message if interested!

Hi everyone, we're looking for a bass player and a singer for joining our weekly rehearsals. We are amateurs playing mostly rock (old&new) + doing some improvisation. Positions covered already are lead guitar, piano and drums. A second guitar will also be welcomed. We are currently meeting weekly at Geneva ProStudios, we expect whoever joins to be able to attend every week. Send me a message if interested!

Pablo R, Dec 12, 2018 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

What's up Pablo my name is Malyque Smith singer out of  Los Angeles I love singing rock amongst other genres. But who is and whats your definition of old and new rock. What days do you guys meet anyday but Thursday night. You can call me it will be an easier way of communicating. 0787297662

What's up Pablo my name is Malyque Smith singer out of  Los Angeles I love singing rock amongst other genres. But who is and whats your definition of old and new rock. What days do you guys meet anyday but Thursday night. You can call me it will be an easier way of communicating. 0787297662

Malyque Smith, Dec 13, 2018 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

I am looking for a Trombone player to join our 15 piece Afro Beat Funk Latin Reggae jazz band. Fantastic Bond We rehearse on Thursdays in the Junction.

I am also looking for a bass player and keyboard for a band I am playing drums and singing for 2 guitarist one who sings lead. We just begun but our stylle is a psychadelic hip hop reggae rock blues and funk grooves. We rehearse in Plein les Watts. You can contact me at [email protected]

Malyque Smith

I am looking for a Trombone player to join our 15 piece Afro Beat Funk Latin Reggae jazz band. Fantastic Bond We rehearse on Thursdays in the Junction.

I am also looking for a bass player and keyboard for a band I am playing drums and singing for 2 guitarist one who sings lead. We just begun but our stylle is a psychadelic hip hop reggae rock blues and funk grooves. We rehearse in Plein les Watts. You can contact me at [email protected]

Malyque Smith

Malyque Smith, Dec 13, 2018 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Hey Will,  

I put a post up here ages ago.  Musician/drummer turned filmmaker who comes and goes to Geneva but currently here for a while. 

Did you ever finish your album?  Would love to hear it if it is done and good for you for following your dream!  I really hope you got your album finished and are on to the next one! 

Cheers,

Douglas 

Hey Will,  

I put a post up here ages ago.  Musician/drummer turned filmmaker who comes and goes to Geneva but currently here for a while. 

Did you ever finish your album?  Would love to hear it if it is done and good for you for following your dream!  I really hope you got your album finished and are on to the next one! 

Cheers,

Douglas 

Douglas T, Nov 7, 2022 @ 07:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Long time I am checking the time frame ithas been a while in fact I forgot about this site. Anyway didn't finish the album computer crash etc... So finishing up recording with my bands. But as I decided how I want to move forward. Anyway if you are free we will have a little jam get together tonight in the Paquis from 20h-23:30ish.

My number is 076 622 74 19 (Whats'App or Telegram.)

Also there are some other jams during the week.

Long time I am checking the time frame ithas been a while in fact I forgot about this site. Anyway didn't finish the album computer crash etc... So finishing up recording with my bands. But as I decided how I want to move forward. Anyway if you are free we will have a little jam get together tonight in the Paquis from 20h-23:30ish.

My number is 076 622 74 19 (Whats'App or Telegram.)

Also there are some other jams during the week.

Malyque Smith, Nov 14, 2022 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Bass player looking for a regular jam in Plainpalais/Jonctioun/Carouge. Old rock, funk, soul, and folk. 

PM me. 

Bass player looking for a regular jam in Plainpalais/Jonctioun/Carouge. Old rock, funk, soul, and folk. 

PM me. 

Samuel L, Feb 8, 2023 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Hi all,

Drummer, bass and keyboard players are looking for a lead guitar.

No covers, only improvisation and our own compositions.
Genere rock - hard rock.

We meet once/twice a month. Good level, will need someone that know what he/she is doing :)

We play in Thoiry, technoparc.

Hi all,

Drummer, bass and keyboard players are looking for a lead guitar.

No covers, only improvisation and our own compositions.
Genere rock - hard rock.

We meet once/twice a month. Good level, will need someone that know what he/she is doing :)

We play in Thoiry, technoparc.

Giorgio Pieretti, Apr 18, 2023 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
32 Replies | 5361 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form