Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Need a wedding dress and a gardner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need a wedding dress and a gardner
Well, not for the same event. I'd love to find an English-speaking landscape architect to help us re-do a lawn and trim a hedge and some big trees.

I also need a nice formal dress (not a white puffy wedding gown, I did that 15 years ago) for my marriage blessing, and don't have a clue where to shop.

Any tips would be much appreciated.
Christi
The text you are quoting:
Well, not for the same event. I'd love to find an English-speaking landscape architect to help us re-do a lawn and trim a hedge and some big trees.

I also need a nice formal dress (not a white puffy wedding gown, I did that 15 years ago) for my marriage blessing, and don't have a clue where to shop.

Any tips would be much appreciated.
Christi
ChristiFeb 27, 2006 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1201 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Need a wedding dress and a gardner
Post 1
Hi!

i know a great wedding dress stylist, but she's based in Vaud.

She won a prize last year for one of her dress in the USA and she's, I think, really not expensive.

She has lots of choice, and also do "sur mesure" dresses. If you have an idea of what u want, u can tell her, and she would design your own dress..

Really, I think she's a really great designer, I've been taken picture for her 1st collection.

You'll find all information on her website (unfortunately just noticed that it's in french or portuguese but not in english, but if you have any question, I can translate for zou) www.l-meme.ch

:o)

Hope this helps!

Barbara
Hi!

i know a great wedding dress stylist, but she's based in Vaud.

She won a prize last year for one of her dress in the USA and she's, I think, really not expensive.

She has lots of choice, and also do "sur mesure" dresses. If you have an idea of what u want, u can tell her, and she would design your own dress..

Really, I think she's a really great designer, I've been taken picture for her 1st collection.

You'll find all information on her website (unfortunately just noticed that it's in french or portuguese but not in english, but if you have any question, I can translate for zou) www.l-meme.ch

:o)

Hope this helps!

Barbara
Barbara_NE, Feb 27, 2006 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
might not be exactly what your looking for, but its a start as they speak english and can probably direct you if you dont find what your looking for...good luck!

www.septieme.com/audela.htm
might not be exactly what your looking for, but its a start as they speak english and can probably direct you if you dont find what your looking for...good luck!

www.septieme.com/audela.htm

floydmarks, Feb 27, 2006 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
congrats on the coming wedding!

dont know a gardner, but you might be lucky looking for one in 2 places:

- posting a wanted add in the 'Market' place on GoL

- posting similar ad on the WRG classifieds (www.wrgfm.com)
congrats on the coming wedding!

dont know a gardner, but you might be lucky looking for one in 2 places:

- posting a wanted add in the 'Market' place on GoL

- posting similar ad on the WRG classifieds (www.wrgfm.com)
Nir Ofek, Feb 27, 2006 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1201 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form