Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > New in Geneva, looking to meet fun people!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva, looking to meet fun people!

Hi all!

My name is Agata, I am Polish (fluent in English and Polish with considerably good French and some German), I lived in Geneva when I was smaller and have now moved back as I have just finished university so I've returned to my parents' nest while I plan what to do next and look for jobs! In the meantime I'd love to meet some fun interesting people and take advantage of all Geneva (and surrounding areas) have to offer. I enjoy everything from sports to cultural events to club nights and I'm very easygoing - I look forward to meeting you!

All the best!

Agata

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

My name is Agata, I am Polish (fluent in English and Polish with considerably good French and some German), I lived in Geneva when I was smaller and have now moved back as I have just finished university so I've returned to my parents' nest while I plan what to do next and look for jobs! In the meantime I'd love to meet some fun interesting people and take advantage of all Geneva (and surrounding areas) have to offer. I enjoy everything from sports to cultural events to club nights and I'm very easygoing - I look forward to meeting you!

All the best!

Agata

Agata SAug 29, 2018 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 966 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva, looking to meet fun people!
Post 1

Hi Agata .

You wanna go out this week end .

Hi Agata .

You wanna go out this week end .

Shak Bush, Aug 29, 2018 @ 23:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Czesc Agata!

Well, "fun" and "Geneva" are a bit antinomic Laughing

I'm half french and half polish, therefore I'm fluent in both languages. And I've been living in Geneva for quite a while. If you want to hang out one of these days, drop me a line.

Do uslyszenia.

Alex

Czesc Agata!

Well, "fun" and "Geneva" are a bit antinomic Laughing

I'm half french and half polish, therefore I'm fluent in both languages. And I've been living in Geneva for quite a while. If you want to hang out one of these days, drop me a line.

Do uslyszenia.

Alex

Lexa K, Sep 3, 2018 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

This sounds like the event for you:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1956209587778333/

Now, here's a little explanation about GIA and what you can expect. Keep in mind that is not for interns exclusively

GIA (Geneva Interns Association) is an association of interns working at the United Nations, International Organizations, Private Sector, NGOs & CERN in Geneva.

GIA is here to help connect you with people and events in Geneva as well as to provide social, professional and academic growth opportunities while in Geneva

This sounds like the event for you:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1956209587778333/

Now, here's a little explanation about GIA and what you can expect. Keep in mind that is not for interns exclusively

GIA (Geneva Interns Association) is an association of interns working at the United Nations, International Organizations, Private Sector, NGOs & CERN in Geneva.

GIA is here to help connect you with people and events in Geneva as well as to provide social, professional and academic growth opportunities while in Geneva

Alejandro G, Sep 3, 2018 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

:)

:)

Hubs S, Sep 4, 2018 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 966 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form