Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > New quarantine laws from 28 Oct - quarantine still in effect?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New quarantine laws from 28 Oct - quarantine still in effect?

With the change in the laws on 28 October, is it still necessary to continue quarantine? I started mine on the 23rd, and I didn't arrive from the new short list of high-risk countries. Has anything official been posted about this? Please advise.

The text you are quoting:

With the change in the laws on 28 October, is it still necessary to continue quarantine? I started mine on the 23rd, and I didn't arrive from the new short list of high-risk countries. Has anything official been posted about this? Please advise.

Paul MOct 29, 2020 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New quarantine laws from 28 Oct - quarantine still in effect?
Post 1

Oct 29, 20 09:30

Hi Paul,

Obligation: 10 days of quarantine. If you've arrived from the country who was on the list but isn't anymore, I guess you survive 4 more days;-)

Take care,

W. 

Hi Paul,

Obligation: 10 days of quarantine. If you've arrived from the country who was on the list but isn't anymore, I guess you survive 4 more days;-)

Take care,

W. 

Wojtek W, Oct 29, 2020 @ 10:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New quarantine laws from 28 Oct - quarantine still in effect?
Post 2

Hi Paul,

Take care,

W. 

Oct 29, 20 10:29

Thanks, and noted. Guess all that food ordered over Smood won't be wasted after all!

Thanks, and noted. Guess all that food ordered over Smood won't be wasted after all!

Paul M, Oct 29, 2020 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form