Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Non-EU early permit C (permis C anticipé), any experience?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Non-EU early permit C (permis C anticipé), any experience?

Hello, did anyone sucessfully obtain an early permit C  as a non-EU national in Geneva?

I fullfill all the criterias and am about to send my applications. My company HR seems to think I have little chance to get it at all. 

I thought nothing to loose so will give it a try. 
Anyone had some good/bad experience to share?

Cheers~

The text you are quoting:

Hello, did anyone sucessfully obtain an early permit C  as a non-EU national in Geneva?

I fullfill all the criterias and am about to send my applications. My company HR seems to think I have little chance to get it at all. 

I thought nothing to loose so will give it a try. 
Anyone had some good/bad experience to share?

Cheers~

Vivien CJul 30, 2018 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1494 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Non-EU early permit C (permis C anticipé), any experience?
Post 1

My colleague did it. It took him a year to get it after applying. 

My colleague did it. It took him a year to get it after applying. 

Maria_, Dec 9, 2018 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, 

I did it few years ago (I am Brazilian and I applied for a C permit after 7 years holding a B permit). The entire process took a bit more than a year. If the law has not changed in the meantime you have a good chance of having it. Good luck!!!!

Hi, 

I did it few years ago (I am Brazilian and I applied for a C permit after 7 years holding a B permit). The entire process took a bit more than a year. If the law has not changed in the meantime you have a good chance of having it. Good luck!!!!

Sil B, Dec 9, 2018 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi guys, a little update. I've got my shinny new permit C this week yay!

So all in all, it took me 4.5 months or so, I guess that's considered quick then! I got a positive feedback from the canton very quickly, about 2 weeks or so but the response from Bern never arrived. They've only send me a letter to a biometric apointment without specifying if it's related to the Permit C. A week after the apointment, the new permit arrived! 

Good luck to all others who are still waiting! :)

@Marcelo, oh I'm sure you'll be fine! Your profile sounds like exactly what any country would want to keep! Finger crossed for your application~

Hi guys, a little update. I've got my shinny new permit C this week yay!

So all in all, it took me 4.5 months or so, I guess that's considered quick then! I got a positive feedback from the canton very quickly, about 2 weeks or so but the response from Bern never arrived. They've only send me a letter to a biometric apointment without specifying if it's related to the Permit C. A week after the apointment, the new permit arrived! 

Good luck to all others who are still waiting! :)

@Marcelo, oh I'm sure you'll be fine! Your profile sounds like exactly what any country would want to keep! Finger crossed for your application~

Vivien C, Dec 9, 2018 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1494 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form