Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Orthopedic Dr

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Orthopedic Dr

Hello, Can anyone recommend good orthopedic doctor? I have been suffering form shoulder tendonitis it's been while. Any recomendation would higly appreciated. Thanks !

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Can anyone recommend good orthopedic doctor? I have been suffering form shoulder tendonitis it's been while. Any recomendation would higly appreciated. Thanks !

frdousiJan 6, 2020 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Orthopedic Dr
Post 1

Hi, sending you a PM

Hi, sending you a PM

Michel D, Jan 6, 2020 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
When I had a big problem with my shoulder a few years ago I consulted Dr Alexandre Lädermann at Hopital de la Tour ).He  could cope with it without operating. He also consults next to the Clinique de la Colline. I think this partly is according to where you live). I was very pleasd. If he is not available there seem to have other orthopaedic doctors at La Tour who are probably also very good. The orthopaedic section there is a good one. And their Sport injury section has a very good reputation
If you are not satisfied see another one for a second opinion.
 For him and the others at la Tour /Colline if necessary to operate  you need a private insurance. For just a consultation it is covered by the basic insurance. For l’Hopital Cantonal I am not sure at the moment, maybe someone else can suggest someone there, or one of the doctors at La Tour.
When I had a big problem with my shoulder a few years ago I consulted Dr Alexandre Lädermann at Hopital de la Tour ).He  could cope with it without operating. He also consults next to the Clinique de la Colline. I think this partly is according to where you live). I was very pleasd. If he is not available there seem to have other orthopaedic doctors at La Tour who are probably also very good. The orthopaedic section there is a good one. And their Sport injury section has a very good reputation
If you are not satisfied see another one for a second opinion.
 For him and the others at la Tour /Colline if necessary to operate  you need a private insurance. For just a consultation it is covered by the basic insurance. For l’Hopital Cantonal I am not sure at the moment, maybe someone else can suggest someone there, or one of the doctors at La Tour.
TogJay, Jan 7, 2020 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thnak you so much for your recommendation. I will definitely try to get an appointment with him. Have a lovely day. 

Thnak you so much for your recommendation. I will definitely try to get an appointment with him. Have a lovely day. 

frdousi, Jan 14, 2020 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
When I had a big problem with my shoulder a few years ago I consulted Dr Alexandre Lädermann at Hopital de la Tour ).He  could cope with it without operating. He also consults next to the Clinique de la Colline. I think this partly is according to where you live). I was very pleasd. If he is not available there seem to have other orthopaedic doctors at La Tour who are probably also very good. The orthopaedic section there is a good one. And their Sport injury section has a very good reputation If you are not satisfied see another one for a second opinion.  For him and the others at la Tour /Colline if necessary to operate  you need a private insurance. For just a consultation it is covered by the basic insurance. For l’Hopital Cantonal I am not sure at the moment, maybe someone else can suggest someone there, or one of the doctors at La Tour.
Jan 7, 20 14:34

frdousi, Jan 14, 2020 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi, sending you a PM

Jan 6, 20 20:19

DM you :).