Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Oscar Viewing in GVA, Mar 6 early morning?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Oscar Viewing in GVA, Mar 6 early morning?
Does anyone have suggestions for how best to watch the Academy Awards. They start at 2AM locally on a Monday morning, so what better way to start the work week?.
I have local cable (BBC/CNN/MTV but no Canal+): will it be shown, or is Sky necessary?

Thanks!
Ann-Marie
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone have suggestions for how best to watch the Academy Awards. They start at 2AM locally on a Monday morning, so what better way to start the work week?.
I have local cable (BBC/CNN/MTV but no Canal+): will it be shown, or is Sky necessary?

Thanks!
Ann-Marie

amsevFeb 28, 2006 @ 19:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1020 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Oscar Viewing in GVA, Mar 6 early morning?
Post 1
they might be broadcasting it, but I don't think they'll brodacast it live. I always saw it on Sky when I was in italy - maybe some local channel will broadc. them later on (in the evenings) or with some special commentaries... best way is ... found someone with sky and squat is sofa ;)

Val - squatting rulez
they might be broadcasting it, but I don't think they'll brodacast it live. I always saw it on Sky when I was in italy - maybe some local channel will broadc. them later on (in the evenings) or with some special commentaries... best way is ... found someone with sky and squat is sofa ;)

Val - squatting rulez
Hoiling, Mar 1, 2006 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Oscar Viewing in GVA, Mar 6 early morning?
Post 2
Thanks for the advice and to those who emailed to ask about a viewing; but I've found no options. Sorry guys!
Thanks for the advice and to those who emailed to ask about a viewing; but I've found no options. Sorry guys!
amsev, Mar 3, 2006 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1020 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form