Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > PCR test for vacation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
PCR test for vacation

Has anyone had a PCR test for a scheduled vacation? where did you

go and how long to get your results.  As it has to be within 48 hours, for planning I need to know how long it takes to get the results.  On unilab it says up to 48 hours so that is not helpful in making reservation.

thanks in advance

The text you are quoting:

Has anyone had a PCR test for a scheduled vacation? where did you

go and how long to get your results.  As it has to be within 48 hours, for planning I need to know how long it takes to get the results.  On unilab it says up to 48 hours so that is not helpful in making reservation.

thanks in advance

david017Jun 2, 2021 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 799 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: PCR test for vacation
Post 1

I used laboratoire MGD les acacias for a test after being in contact with somebody infected.  No appointment, about half hour wait and results by sms the same evening.  However this was 3 months ago and thingds might have changed.  They also answered the telephone and told me all this in advance 0223091520. But your doctor should be able to advise you

I used laboratoire MGD les acacias for a test after being in contact with somebody infected.  No appointment, about half hour wait and results by sms the same evening.  However this was 3 months ago and thingds might have changed.  They also answered the telephone and told me all this in advance 0223091520. But your doctor should be able to advise you

Paul E, Jun 6, 2021 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: PCR test for vacation
Post 2

Hello, I received my PCR test results (UNILAB) the same day (within hours) hence would I have known it I would have planned my 47hr trip differently... 

Not as suggested by Paul, the doctors have no clue!

Hello, I received my PCR test results (UNILAB) the same day (within hours) hence would I have known it I would have planned my 47hr trip differently... 

Not as suggested by Paul, the doctors have no clue!

azadonna, Jun 8, 2021 @ 00:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 799 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form