Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > PREPAID SIM CARD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
PREPAID SIM CARD

Can you recommend cheap prepaid SIM cards? (not a contract, but a credit-based SIM card) 

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Can you recommend cheap prepaid SIM cards? (not a contract, but a credit-based SIM card) 

Thank you!

Maelle VanrellNov 2, 2018 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: PREPAID SIM CARD
Post 1

I'm using Salt for years but I don't recommand it. Since time the network coverage dropped and there is limited reach inside buildings :-( I consider changing it so if someone has a good experience with other operators I'm interested to know.

I heard Migros M-Budget is ok and it uses Swisscom network

I'm using Salt for years but I don't recommand it. Since time the network coverage dropped and there is limited reach inside buildings :-( I consider changing it so if someone has a good experience with other operators I'm interested to know.

I heard Migros M-Budget is ok and it uses Swisscom network

anushka, Nov 3, 2018 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I'm happy with Aldi Mobile (Sunrise-based)

10.- starter set comes with 20.- credit.

Cumulative starting credit bonuses:
+10.- if you register online before going to get the card in an Aldi store.
+50.- if you are migrating from another provider (prepaid or subscription), or use a referral (contact me ;o) )

I'm happy with Aldi Mobile (Sunrise-based)

10.- starter set comes with 20.- credit.

Cumulative starting credit bonuses:
+10.- if you register online before going to get the card in an Aldi store.
+50.- if you are migrating from another provider (prepaid or subscription), or use a referral (contact me ;o) )

David L, Nov 3, 2018 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Service quality wise Swisscom are still the best, so you could check out their prepaid options and top-up packages depending on your use, especially if you use it as a second line:

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/mobile/subscription-tariffs/top-up-easy-credit.html

They also have inOne plans, which are post-paid but are not very expensive, costing around CHF 14,50 in the first year and then going up to CHF 29 per month, so it all depends on your particular use.

Good luck!

Slava

Service quality wise Swisscom are still the best, so you could check out their prepaid options and top-up packages depending on your use, especially if you use it as a second line:

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/mobile/subscription-tariffs/top-up-easy-credit.html

They also have inOne plans, which are post-paid but are not very expensive, costing around CHF 14,50 in the first year and then going up to CHF 29 per month, so it all depends on your particular use.

Good luck!

Slava

Slava Sviridovs, Nov 3, 2018 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form