Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Paintball?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Paintball?
Just saw the movie "Failure to Launch" and would love to go paintballing and would also be willing to organize. Anyone know any good places to go in Geneva? If so, who would be up for a nice stress release by some mindless violent fun?!
The text you are quoting:
Just saw the movie "Failure to Launch" and would love to go paintballing and would also be willing to organize. Anyone know any good places to go in Geneva? If so, who would be up for a nice stress release by some mindless violent fun?!
nancyJul 11, 2006 @ 19:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1055 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Paintball?
Post 1
In Vernier is a good place, but also very expensive, there is a good place in Annemasse (France) where you are outside, and it's a lot cheaper.

Let me know when you are thinking of going and if I'm available I'd love to take part, need to convert my marker to air pressure so I can use it.

Paintball is great.
In Vernier is a good place, but also very expensive, there is a good place in Annemasse (France) where you are outside, and it's a lot cheaper.

Let me know when you are thinking of going and if I'm available I'd love to take part, need to convert my marker to air pressure so I can use it.

Paintball is great.
DJ_Symcard, Jul 11, 2006 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Paintball?
Post 2
Contact member ECC. He organised a few paintball games and I think they were very good...
Contact member ECC. He organised a few paintball games and I think they were very good...

Nir Ofek, Jul 12, 2006 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1055 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form