Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Paul - great handyman, friendly and quickly available!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Paul - great handyman, friendly and quickly available!

Hello good people!

I had been looking for a handyman to tie up bits and bobs around my flat for a while and took a look at the ads here. I called him.

Paul (0791524557) immediately responded and was here TODAY (i.e. the very next day). He was attentive to all my "issues" and in no-time flat was back with the necessary tools and accessories.

Not only did he do a great job [to the highest standards], he ALSO made a few home improvement suggestions, which, given his craftsmanship, I will of course comply with. 

I will definitely be calling him back and STRONGLY recommend him. 

Sophie

The text you are quoting:

Hello good people!

I had been looking for a handyman to tie up bits and bobs around my flat for a while and took a look at the ads here. I called him.

Paul (0791524557) immediately responded and was here TODAY (i.e. the very next day). He was attentive to all my "issues" and in no-time flat was back with the necessary tools and accessories.

Not only did he do a great job [to the highest standards], he ALSO made a few home improvement suggestions, which, given his craftsmanship, I will of course comply with. 

I will definitely be calling him back and STRONGLY recommend him. 

Sophie

Sophie TarantolaNov 25, 2022 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form