Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Paying for Geneva Parking

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Paying for Geneva Parking

I need temporary parking for some family members that are visiting and have found a monthly parking pass at one of the Geneva Parking garages. However, it says that I need to pay a registration fee "à verser sur le CCP 12-10902-6". I am super new to Geneva and don't understand how to pay that, is that a cheque postale? And how does that work? Do I need to go to the post office to pay, or can I pay online? Thanks for the help!!

The text you are quoting:

I need temporary parking for some family members that are visiting and have found a monthly parking pass at one of the Geneva Parking garages. However, it says that I need to pay a registration fee "à verser sur le CCP 12-10902-6". I am super new to Geneva and don't understand how to pay that, is that a cheque postale? And how does that work? Do I need to go to the post office to pay, or can I pay online? Thanks for the help!!

Sonia CMar 5, 2022 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1099 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Paying for Geneva Parking
Post 1

Hi Sonia,

the CCP 12-10902-6 is the account number. You can pay online or you can go to the post office and fill in the bulletin de verserment and pay there directly.

Cheers

Monica

Hi Sonia,

the CCP 12-10902-6 is the account number. You can pay online or you can go to the post office and fill in the bulletin de verserment and pay there directly.

Cheers

Monica

Monica Rqwe, Mar 5, 2022 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks! So do I go on Suisse Postale or La Poste Finance or some other website? Do you know what the "command" would be called online? Sorry for the probably super obvious questions, I'm just super confused about how to pay this and there's no guidance on the parking website.. I tried navigating around Suisse Post's website but also didn't see any payment options. 

Thanks! So do I go on Suisse Postale or La Poste Finance or some other website? Do you know what the "command" would be called online? Sorry for the probably super obvious questions, I'm just super confused about how to pay this and there's no guidance on the parking website.. I tried navigating around Suisse Post's website but also didn't see any payment options. 

Sonia C, Mar 5, 2022 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

You have to login into your bank account (whatever is) and transfer the money from your bank to the account n° 12-10902-6

cheers

You have to login into your bank account (whatever is) and transfer the money from your bank to the account n° 12-10902-6

cheers

Monica Rqwe, Mar 6, 2022 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks! I am confused though because that's not an IBAN number (it's too short) and there's no post code or bank address information, so it's not like I can search for the bank and put that account number to do the transfer from my account?  Maybe I'm missing something... not sure why this is so hard for me haha

Thanks! I am confused though because that's not an IBAN number (it's too short) and there's no post code or bank address information, so it's not like I can search for the bank and put that account number to do the transfer from my account?  Maybe I'm missing something... not sure why this is so hard for me haha

Sonia C, Mar 6, 2022 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

You might save yourself some hassle and time by first taking a look at the Classifieds where you might find a better & cheaper arrangement as well the opportunity to place a free ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

You might save yourself some hassle and time by first taking a look at the Classifieds where you might find a better & cheaper arrangement as well the opportunity to place a free ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Mar 6, 2022 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

The name of the parking company isn’t mentioned in your post.

Is it La Fondation des Parkings?

https://www.geneve-parking.ch/fr

If so, write an email to address at bottom of page on link with your questions. If another company look them up onlne and there should be an email too ,to ask for full details to put on pay in slip at post office, or from account.

The name of the parking company isn’t mentioned in your post.

Is it La Fondation des Parkings?

https://www.geneve-parking.ch/fr

If so, write an email to address at bottom of page on link with your questions. If another company look them up onlne and there should be an email too ,to ask for full details to put on pay in slip at post office, or from account.

TogJay, Mar 7, 2022 @ 08:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thanks TogJay! It is La Fondation des Parkings. I had emailed them over a week ago and they hadn't responded yet which is why I decided to post here, but I guess I'll try calling them! 

Thanks TogJay! It is La Fondation des Parkings. I had emailed them over a week ago and they hadn't responded yet which is why I decided to post here, but I guess I'll try calling them! 

Sonia C, Mar 7, 2022 @ 08:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Each bank account has an IBAN. Ask for the IBAN.

Just in case, I have a parking space available for CHF 160.- per month in Petit-Saconnex

Each bank account has an IBAN. Ask for the IBAN.

Just in case, I have a parking space available for CHF 160.- per month in Petit-Saconnex

Alexandre P, Mar 7, 2022 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Caling them (or going in person if you are close to that area at any time), may very well be the quckest way in that case if you already sent an email. I found they were helpful there when I had to go once (for another reason).. Or   send  a second  reminder one off first, after all, things sometimes go astray...

In case of need, they are situated at the top floor of the Parking Etoile building in Acacias. You can park on that floor too. 

Caling them (or going in person if you are close to that area at any time), may very well be the quckest way in that case if you already sent an email. I found they were helpful there when I had to go once (for another reason).. Or   send  a second  reminder one off first, after all, things sometimes go astray...

In case of need, they are situated at the top floor of the Parking Etoile building in Acacias. You can park on that floor too. 

TogJay, Mar 7, 2022 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Just tthought.. you could also  ask them to send you directly a paying in slip for the post office. That should  have all the details on it. 

Just tthought.. you could also  ask them to send you directly a paying in slip for the post office. That should  have all the details on it. 

TogJay, Mar 7, 2022 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

A CCP is the account number within the Post bank. All Swiss ebankings will support it.

To convert it to an IBAN, use https://www.postfinance.ch/en/support/tools-calculator/iban-calculator.html

A CCP is the account number within the Post bank. All Swiss ebankings will support it.

To convert it to an IBAN, use https://www.postfinance.ch/en/support/tools-calculator/iban-calculator.html

tawb, Mar 8, 2022 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
11 Replies | 1099 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form