Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Personal trainer jobs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Personal trainer jobs

Dear all, does anyone have advice on where/how to search for personal trainer jobs in Switzerland? Preferably in Geneva. Any advice on how to get started or where to look would be a huge help! 

The text you are quoting:

Dear all, does anyone have advice on where/how to search for personal trainer jobs in Switzerland? Preferably in Geneva. Any advice on how to get started or where to look would be a huge help! 

Marissa Gripenberg Apr 15, 2021 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 626 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Personal trainer jobs
Post 1

As a start, you could take a look at the Classifieds and also place an ad. of your own there.

All the best, R.

As a start, you could take a look at the Classifieds and also place an ad. of your own there.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Apr 15, 2021 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Marissa,

Are you hoping to find a job as a personal trainer at a gym / studio, or are you looking for clients that need a personal trainer?

Oded

Hi Marissa,

Are you hoping to find a job as a personal trainer at a gym / studio, or are you looking for clients that need a personal trainer?

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Apr 16, 2021 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Oded, I'm asking advice for my husband and where we could start looking for jobs in gyms/health clubs

Hi Oded, I'm asking advice for my husband and where we could start looking for jobs in gyms/health clubs

Marissa Gripenberg , Apr 16, 2021 @ 21:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There is to be a site specialized in trainer jobs, but I forgot its name. Maybe someone else will say. Btw. does your husband has French mother tongue? As w/o it is almost impossible to find a job as a trainer.

There is to be a site specialized in trainer jobs, but I forgot its name. Maybe someone else will say. Btw. does your husband has French mother tongue? As w/o it is almost impossible to find a job as a trainer.

Kris R, Apr 18, 2021 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 626 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form