Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Photo / art studios in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Photo / art studios in Geneva

Hi all,

anybody have any recommendations for studios that feel great and can be hired for a reasonable price in Geneva?  I already have a lot of equipment myself so am simply looking for nice spaces with lots of light and room to manoevre....

Anyone with experience feel free to reply here or drop me an email!  Thanks,

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

anybody have any recommendations for studios that feel great and can be hired for a reasonable price in Geneva?  I already have a lot of equipment myself so am simply looking for nice spaces with lots of light and room to manoevre....

Anyone with experience feel free to reply here or drop me an email!  Thanks,

hucklewooSep 8, 2014 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 831 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Photo / art studios in Geneva
Post 1

Hi, I was wondering if you found a studio in Geneva and what advice you might have. We are moving to Geneva shortly and are lookig for an art studio space for my husband who is a painter. It doesnt seem easy to find a place - are there artist studio buildings one can apply for in geneva or neighboring France? Any other advice would be most welcome. Thanks in advance 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I was wondering if you found a studio in Geneva and what advice you might have. We are moving to Geneva shortly and are lookig for an art studio space for my husband who is a painter. It doesnt seem easy to find a place - are there artist studio buildings one can apply for in geneva or neighboring France? Any other advice would be most welcome. Thanks in advance 

Ivelina B, Jan 11, 2020 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 831 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form