Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Piano teacher or lessons?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Piano teacher or lessons?
Sorry to ask SO many things but you are so great in helping!
I used to play the piano and I was pretty good at it. Now that I am here working I don't have time for conservatory (or however it's spelled) but I still want to play and take some lessons, maybe once every 2 weeks ... anyone knows where should I look at?

Thanks!!
Vale
The text you are quoting:
Sorry to ask SO many things but you are so great in helping!
I used to play the piano and I was pretty good at it. Now that I am here working I don't have time for conservatory (or however it's spelled) but I still want to play and take some lessons, maybe once every 2 weeks ... anyone knows where should I look at?

Thanks!!
Vale
HoilingDec 6, 2005 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Piano teacher or lessons?
Post 1
Well ...
I love my job, I really do, but I need some other things to release my energy, and since Parties in Geneva are great (especially the GOL ones) but are kind of not enough for me...I do other things.
In the end I am a single young woman that leaves the office at 18:30 (usually) and has too much energy! So I go salsa dancing on wedsnady, take some acting classes (hopefully soon), goes to the gym and plays the piano in the weekend. Also, I started to play the piano when I was 5 and today is still one of the things that release my stress the most.

:) so ... I'm not crazy ... onyl slightly!

Cheers ;)
Vale
Well ...
I love my job, I really do, but I need some other things to release my energy, and since Parties in Geneva are great (especially the GOL ones) but are kind of not enough for me...I do other things.
In the end I am a single young woman that leaves the office at 18:30 (usually) and has too much energy! So I go salsa dancing on wedsnady, take some acting classes (hopefully soon), goes to the gym and plays the piano in the weekend. Also, I started to play the piano when I was 5 and today is still one of the things that release my stress the most.

:) so ... I'm not crazy ... onyl slightly!

Cheers ;)
Vale
Hoiling, Dec 6, 2005 @ 19:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Piano teacher or lessons?
Post 2
Hi, Call Michel Muller on 076 346 0324. A very good player and an excellent teacher been through the Conservatoire as a pupil and now plays and does some teaching, speaks English,French,and spanish,he was my teacher. Good luck. Matthew
Hi, Call Michel Muller on 076 346 0324. A very good player and an excellent teacher been through the Conservatoire as a pupil and now plays and does some teaching, speaks English,French,and spanish,he was my teacher. Good luck. Matthew
Matthew, Dec 7, 2005 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form