Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Place to store winter / summer car tires

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Place to store winter / summer car tires
Since I live up 4 high without any elevator, and my girlfriend has filled all the remaining space with clothes I'm looking for a space to store 4 winter / summer tires. In the rest of europe you have suregard - but haven't found anything simular. Also nice if I could store some of these clothes ;-)
The text you are quoting:
Since I live up 4 high without any elevator, and my girlfriend has filled all the remaining space with clothes I'm looking for a space to store 4 winter / summer tires. In the rest of europe you have suregard - but haven't found anything simular. Also nice if I could store some of these clothes ;-)
martinJul 25, 2006 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1157 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Place to store winter / summer car tires
Post 1
there;s a garage/machanic/changing tires place, right in front of the Hotel President Wilson (in front of the entrance of teh hotel) so .. if u are driving along the lake, u turn left to get to the hotel and this place is on ur left) ...
a good friend of mine changes her tires there and they store them for her too ...
Might be worth a try!
Vale
there;s a garage/machanic/changing tires place, right in front of the Hotel President Wilson (in front of the entrance of teh hotel) so .. if u are driving along the lake, u turn left to get to the hotel and this place is on ur left) ...
a good friend of mine changes her tires there and they store them for her too ...
Might be worth a try!
Vale
Hoiling, Jul 26, 2006 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
wrong person to ask sorry!!
:P
wrong person to ask sorry!!
:P
Hoiling, Jul 26, 2006 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I used to have them stored in a tires shop called Pneusengros, in St-Jean. They take 25chf for the storage (for the season, winter or summer, so it'd make 50chf a year), and they were always helpful when I needed to change the summer one for winter ones in a hurry because I forgot to do it until holidays :)
022 344 92 44, 33 chemin du Furet. The guy just gave me their business card, looks like they also have stores in eaux-vives, les grottes and near Wilson, I've the numbers on it, if it's easier for you.
R?my
I used to have them stored in a tires shop called Pneusengros, in St-Jean. They take 25chf for the storage (for the season, winter or summer, so it'd make 50chf a year), and they were always helpful when I needed to change the summer one for winter ones in a hurry because I forgot to do it until holidays :)
022 344 92 44, 33 chemin du Furet. The guy just gave me their business card, looks like they also have stores in eaux-vives, les grottes and near Wilson, I've the numbers on it, if it's easier for you.
R?my
RemyS, Jul 26, 2006 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
If you have the number of the Wilson one (live in Paquis) would be great. All many thanks - this helps since they are now in the spare bed room and friends are complaining about the rubber smell (from the TIRES!!! ;-))
If you have the number of the Wilson one (live in Paquis) would be great. All many thanks - this helps since they are now in the spare bed room and friends are complaining about the rubber smell (from the TIRES!!! ;-))

martin, Jul 28, 2006 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1157 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form