Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Question regarding the person who tries to join Glocals community in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Question regarding the person who tries to join Glocals community in Geneva

Hi,

I've got a question to the admins.

Didn't find a better place where to raise such question, therefore raising it in our geographical group.

I have a colleague who came to GVA for an assignment. I have recommended her to join Glocals, as the best community to discover Geneva, which she did and now her profile needs to be confirmed. Is there any way to speed it up? She wants to join some events in August and can't join them until her profile is approved.

If any recommendations from the existing members are needed - I'm happy to support the admins with any information.

Thank you in advance and apologies if it is not the most appropriate place for this question - feel free to move it to another group if needed.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Didn't find a better place where to raise such question, therefore raising it in our geographical group.

I have a colleague who came to GVA for an assignment. I have recommended her to join Glocals, as the best community to discover Geneva, which she did and now her profile needs to be confirmed. Is there any way to speed it up? She wants to join some events in August and can't join them until her profile is approved.

If any recommendations from the existing members are needed - I'm happy to support the admins with any information.

Thank you in advance and apologies if it is not the most appropriate place for this question - feel free to move it to another group if needed.

Lida NJul 25, 2019 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Question regarding the person who tries to join Glocals community in Geneva
Post 1

Real name in the profile and a photo, this is the quickest way

Real name in the profile and a photo, this is the quickest way

Mauro T, Jul 27, 2019 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Question regarding the person who tries to join Glocals community in Geneva
Post 2

Hi,

Jul 25, 19 17:27

I suggest that you click the “Contact Us” tab at the foot of the screen.

Meantime, best wishes, R.

I suggest that you click the “Contact Us” tab at the foot of the screen.

Meantime, best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jul 27, 2019 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form