Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Recommended Agent to Find an Apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommended Agent to Find an Apartment

Hi guys,

I am writing you to ask for suggestion for a good relocation agent. I am living a strange situation, my company is paying a relocation agent for me, but she doesn't care about anything and doesnt' listent to me.

So, as I don't want to be crazy and I have a clear idea of what I am looking for: Geneva area, budget, flexibility... is there anyone you would recommend me?

Thanks a lot,

Giulia

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

I am writing you to ask for suggestion for a good relocation agent. I am living a strange situation, my company is paying a relocation agent for me, but she doesn't care about anything and doesnt' listent to me.

So, as I don't want to be crazy and I have a clear idea of what I am looking for: Geneva area, budget, flexibility... is there anyone you would recommend me?

Thanks a lot,

Giulia

Giulia CSep 30, 2020 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 804 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommended Agent to Find an Apartment
Post 1

I had a really great agent, Francesco Brambilla. His email is [email protected]. His company is Geneva Home Services. If you'd rather call him, message me and I'll send his number. He speaks great English, French and Italian  

he sent me links to apartment listings that met my criteria, made the appointments and got the keys and then we would meet there and discuss what I liked and didn't like and then he'd put in an application for me, if I liked it. Having someone deal with the régies was worth every cent! 

I had a really great agent, Francesco Brambilla. His email is [email protected]. His company is Geneva Home Services. If you'd rather call him, message me and I'll send his number. He speaks great English, French and Italian  

he sent me links to apartment listings that met my criteria, made the appointments and got the keys and then we would meet there and discuss what I liked and didn't like and then he'd put in an application for me, if I liked it. Having someone deal with the régies was worth every cent! 

Claire F, Sep 30, 2020 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Recommended Agent to Find an Apartment
Post 2

https://www.homenhancement.ch/fr

they have plenty of furnished places, a good way to settle down without anything to worry about, you can contact loic on my behalf

https://www.homenhancement.ch/fr

they have plenty of furnished places, a good way to settle down without anything to worry about, you can contact loic on my behalf

cedric b, Sep 30, 2020 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 804 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form