Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Recycling plastic bags

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recycling plastic bags

I tried searching in the forums, but couldn't find a clear answer. Third time lucky?

In the course of moving in, I've accumulated several kilos worth of plastic bags - mostly the stuff that IKEA furniture gets wrapped in. It'd be a shame to throw it all away, that it ends up choking a turtle or something. Have any of you figured out where to recycle this kind of plastic?

The text you are quoting:

I tried searching in the forums, but couldn't find a clear answer. Third time lucky?

In the course of moving in, I've accumulated several kilos worth of plastic bags - mostly the stuff that IKEA furniture gets wrapped in. It'd be a shame to throw it all away, that it ends up choking a turtle or something. Have any of you figured out where to recycle this kind of plastic?

Max GOct 4, 2016 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1011 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Recycling plastic bags
Post 1

Indeed it is quite difficult to find the right information on what to recycle and where.

I am myself looking for precise information on the kind of plastics that are actually recycled at the dechetterie. There are so man kinds that we cannot recognise, unless it's PET (which is written on the bottle).

Anyone has knowledge? Brochure?

The text you are quoting:

Indeed it is quite difficult to find the right information on what to recycle and where.

I am myself looking for precise information on the kind of plastics that are actually recycled at the dechetterie. There are so man kinds that we cannot recognise, unless it's PET (which is written on the bottle).

Anyone has knowledge? Brochure?

Laura Leoncini, Apr 13, 2023 @ 08:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1011 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form