Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Régie - question on ending lease early

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Régie - question on ending lease early

Hi All!
I am wondering if you can help me with a question I have on a reply I received from my régie when I informed them of terminating my lease. I would like to end my lease as of 15 June and have proposed a candidate to takeover the lease. The régie replied with the text below. Does this means they won't give me an answer until one month before the requested departure date? Are there any rules on how long they can take to make a decision? I am afraid if they take too long, the candidate might move on...

Vous nous avez proposé la candidature d’une personne disposée à reprendre votre logement. Nous ne manquerons pas de vous tenir informés de notre décision. Toutefois, vous ne serez libérés de vos obligations contractuelles, avec un préavis d’un mois pour le 15 ou la fin d’un mois (art. 9 al 2 du Contrat Cadre Romand) que si votre successeur est solvable et disposé à reprendre le bail aux mêmes conditions. 

Thanks!
Jaymi

The text you are quoting:

Hi All!
I am wondering if you can help me with a question I have on a reply I received from my régie when I informed them of terminating my lease. I would like to end my lease as of 15 June and have proposed a candidate to takeover the lease. The régie replied with the text below. Does this means they won't give me an answer until one month before the requested departure date? Are there any rules on how long they can take to make a decision? I am afraid if they take too long, the candidate might move on...

Vous nous avez proposé la candidature d’une personne disposée à reprendre votre logement. Nous ne manquerons pas de vous tenir informés de notre décision. Toutefois, vous ne serez libérés de vos obligations contractuelles, avec un préavis d’un mois pour le 15 ou la fin d’un mois (art. 9 al 2 du Contrat Cadre Romand) que si votre successeur est solvable et disposé à reprendre le bail aux mêmes conditions. 

Thanks!
Jaymi

j sApr 13, 2021 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Régie - question on ending lease early
Post 1

Contact ASLOCA