Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Regie Commission

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Regie Commission

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any insight on how much commission regies make when renting/managing a flat? Is it based on a percentage of the monthly rent?

Any info on this matter would be appreciated, thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any insight on how much commission regies make when renting/managing a flat? Is it based on a percentage of the monthly rent?

Any info on this matter would be appreciated, thanks!

Andria AAug 27, 2021 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Regie Commission
Post 1

It's an interesting question, I don't know. But there was a recent article in the Tribune de Genève outing the incredibly high salaries for regies.

It's an interesting question, I don't know. But there was a recent article in the Tribune de Genève outing the incredibly high salaries for regies.

Sean C, Aug 28, 2021 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Regie Commission
Post 2

I do not work in a regie but from my experience, it is usually a percentage of the rent, in general 4-5%. Some regies may charge specific tasks (preparing the lease agreement; an amendment etc.) with a lump sum (CHF 50-100).

I do not work in a regie but from my experience, it is usually a percentage of the rent, in general 4-5%. Some regies may charge specific tasks (preparing the lease agreement; an amendment etc.) with a lump sum (CHF 50-100).

Alexandre P, Aug 30, 2021 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form