Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Relocation agent recommendations

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocation agent recommendations

Hi,

My family and I will move to Geneva in January from the UK (6 weeks time). Feeling like we have so much to do in a short space of time and wondered if anyone has used an agent to sort things like accommodation, general admin, etc ? I'll be working for the UN so paperwork side of things is coming together, but looking for recommendations to help smooth the transition!

We have 2 kids and have at least found a school for my eldest, but now decisions around where/how to live, childcare options for our youngest.

Any help gratefully received.

Martyn

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My family and I will move to Geneva in January from the UK (6 weeks time). Feeling like we have so much to do in a short space of time and wondered if anyone has used an agent to sort things like accommodation, general admin, etc ? I'll be working for the UN so paperwork side of things is coming together, but looking for recommendations to help smooth the transition!

We have 2 kids and have at least found a school for my eldest, but now decisions around where/how to live, childcare options for our youngest.

Any help gratefully received.

Martyn

Martyn ClarkDec 3, 2022 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form