Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Responsabilite Civile

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Responsabilite Civile
Whats the best insurer to go to for cheapest quote responsabilite civile please?

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Whats the best insurer to go to for cheapest quote responsabilite civile please?

Thanks!
MishaJun 13, 2006 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1585 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Responsabilite Civile
Post 1
Hi,
being an insurance broker, I guess I could answer that, or even do it for you if needed.
So, 1st of all, you need to know if you want to cover only "responsabilite civile" (your personal liability, usually up to 3 or 5 millions) or also for the "menage" (what you own that's in your appartement or house, things that might get stolen when you're outside, etc...) as it's usually done in switzerland, if you're in your own place.
For a single person, it would cost 100chf with Winterthur for 3mio with a participation to any claim of 200chf (the part you've to pay yourself if something happen), 120chf without.
Generali does it for 93chf (200chf participation, 3mio liability as well) and 113 without.
I didn't check any others, as the difference is so small, and the covers more or less the same, it's usually not worth comparing much more, but I could do if needed.
There are also a few options in responsabilite civile, mainly driving someone's else car (it costs something like 100chf a year), riding a horse,...
Hi,
being an insurance broker, I guess I could answer that, or even do it for you if needed.
So, 1st of all, you need to know if you want to cover only "responsabilite civile" (your personal liability, usually up to 3 or 5 millions) or also for the "menage" (what you own that's in your appartement or house, things that might get stolen when you're outside, etc...) as it's usually done in switzerland, if you're in your own place.
For a single person, it would cost 100chf with Winterthur for 3mio with a participation to any claim of 200chf (the part you've to pay yourself if something happen), 120chf without.
Generali does it for 93chf (200chf participation, 3mio liability as well) and 113 without.
I didn't check any others, as the difference is so small, and the covers more or less the same, it's usually not worth comparing much more, but I could do if needed.
There are also a few options in responsabilite civile, mainly driving someone's else car (it costs something like 100chf a year), riding a horse,...

RemyS, Jun 13, 2006 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Responsabilite Civile
Post 2
I sent you a private email, please reply when you get a moment. thank you
I sent you a private email, please reply when you get a moment. thank you
Misha, Jun 13, 2006 @ 16:45