Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Reviews on Ecole Gradelle Primaire and Mosaic School

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Reviews on Ecole Gradelle Primaire and Mosaic School

Hello All,

Could you please let me know how is Ecole Gradelle Primaire (Public primary school in Gradelle)? And also if someone has any reviews about Mosaic School in Champel?

My daughter is 4 years old and will join school in 2020. We are confused whether to send her to public or private school. We are not considering the fee as we will get the fee paid by my employer. She is comfortable in both English and French, so language is also not a problem for us. Also, we have no plans for moving out of Switzerland. 
Your reviews will be highly appreciate. 

Thanks,

Muskaan

The text you are quoting:

Hello All,

Could you please let me know how is Ecole Gradelle Primaire (Public primary school in Gradelle)? And also if someone has any reviews about Mosaic School in Champel?

My daughter is 4 years old and will join school in 2020. We are confused whether to send her to public or private school. We are not considering the fee as we will get the fee paid by my employer. She is comfortable in both English and French, so language is also not a problem for us. Also, we have no plans for moving out of Switzerland. 
Your reviews will be highly appreciate. 

Thanks,

Muskaan

Muskaan KJan 5, 2020 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 911 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 911 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form