Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Ride to IKEA, Saturday 27 May?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ride to IKEA, Saturday 27 May?
I need to go to IKEA next Saturday and wanted to post an ad to see if anyone could offer me a ride /lend me/ rent me their car or advise me where I can rent a car for a day?

I am not buying furniture, but I need some space for the things I`ll buy so the train is not an option. If you can help me I`ll buy you some swedish meatballs !!!

:) Mille
The text you are quoting:
I need to go to IKEA next Saturday and wanted to post an ad to see if anyone could offer me a ride /lend me/ rent me their car or advise me where I can rent a car for a day?

I am not buying furniture, but I need some space for the things I`ll buy so the train is not an option. If you can help me I`ll buy you some swedish meatballs !!!

MilleMay 18, 2006 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 967 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ride to IKEA, Saturday 27 May?
Post 1
hey you ikea goers...question, could either of you please help me? i bought some sheets there last week without knowing the size of my bed and overestimated by a lot. i have the receipt and just want to exchange them for the smaller sizes. i hate to take the train up for just that and am leaving for a week plus. i'd reimburse your time...with fresh chocolate chip cookies? please email me and let me know if you can help out, i'd really appreciate it. thanks!
hey you ikea goers...question, could either of you please help me? i bought some sheets there last week without knowing the size of my bed and overestimated by a lot. i have the receipt and just want to exchange them for the smaller sizes. i hate to take the train up for just that and am leaving for a week plus. i'd reimburse your time...with fresh chocolate chip cookies? please email me and let me know if you can help out, i'd really appreciate it. thanks!
fuzzyshoe, May 19, 2006 @ 02:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Ride to IKEA, Saturday 27 May?
Post 2
Faco chic kindly just offered me a ride, and I accepted. She has a tiny Mini, but we can join forces and all go together if u want...and have a nice meatball/saumon meal in the cafeteria. As many scandinavians I`m a real IKEA fetish, and I can introduce u to "Ivar, Billy and Sten" if u like !!

Faco chic kindly just offered me a ride, and I accepted. She has a tiny Mini, but we can join forces and all go together if u want...and have a nice meatball/saumon meal in the cafeteria. As many scandinavians I`m a real IKEA fetish, and I can introduce u to "Ivar, Billy and Sten" if u like !!

Mille, May 19, 2006 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 967 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form