Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Searching Used English Books of Findus Series

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Searching Used English Books of Findus Series

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for reading this post. I know it's highly impossible to find people here in French speaking area to have used English children picture books of Findus and Pettson. But it is worth a try! Much appreciated if any one has any of this series could contact me. I searched on Amazon and some second hand online shops. The pity is they are not that affordable considering it's eight times of my country currency. I live close to Geneva train station. Thanks again for any clue!

All the best,

Jane

The text you are quoting:

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for reading this post. I know it's highly impossible to find people here in French speaking area to have used English children picture books of Findus and Pettson. But it is worth a try! Much appreciated if any one has any of this series could contact me. I searched on Amazon and some second hand online shops. The pity is they are not that affordable considering it's eight times of my country currency. I live close to Geneva train station. Thanks again for any clue!

All the best,

Jane

Jane JianFeb 22, 2019 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 485 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Searching Used English Books of Findus Series
Post 1

We have Swedish/Danish friends here in Evian. Will ask them, although it is doubtful as they are all of granny age. Worth a try. If I find something, will post once more.

We have Swedish/Danish friends here in Evian. Will ask them, although it is doubtful as they are all of granny age. Worth a try. If I find something, will post once more.

sheila c, Feb 22, 2019 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Millions of thanks Sheila! You are soooooo kind! My friend just gave me an idea that I could go to London to look for them, since on the street of Cecil Court, there is ‘Booksellers’ Row’ lined up with over 20 second-hand bookshops. I will continue to look for them and more other picture books. Thanks again to youWink

Millions of thanks Sheila! You are soooooo kind! My friend just gave me an idea that I could go to London to look for them, since on the street of Cecil Court, there is ‘Booksellers’ Row’ lined up with over 20 second-hand bookshops. I will continue to look for them and more other picture books. Thanks again to youWink

Jane Jian, Feb 22, 2019 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

We have just received a message from our Swedish friends who write :

You can buy on the net Sven Nordquist in English,
Try:  bokus.com
adlibris.com
akademibokhandeln.se
Otherwise I don’t know any secondhand shop, but I don’t think they are so expensive anyway.
Hope this can help You and god luck!

We have just received a message from our Swedish friends who write :

You can buy on the net Sven Nordquist in English,
Try:  bokus.com
adlibris.com
akademibokhandeln.se
Otherwise I don’t know any secondhand shop, but I don’t think they are so expensive anyway.
Hope this can help You and god luck!
sheila c, Feb 22, 2019 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 485 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form