Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Searching for apartment in Geneva 12 months / start October

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Searching for apartment in Geneva 12 months / start October

Hello Glocals Community,

My name is Cey and I am originally from Germany and have lived in London for the past 5 years. I will start a new position at the WHO in October and I am looking for an apartment (ideally a small studio) to rent/sublet in Geneva for 12 months. I heard that the Glocals community is a good starting point to look for accommodation, but I would also be happy to get some further tips on where I can find honest and transparent ads.

I am also a big triathlon fan and can’t wait to explore the opportunities for running, biking and swimming (very different to London). I like to travel around and look forward to exploring different areas of Switzerland and France.

Thank you very much in advance!

Cey

The text you are quoting:

Hello Glocals Community,

My name is Cey and I am originally from Germany and have lived in London for the past 5 years. I will start a new position at the WHO in October and I am looking for an apartment (ideally a small studio) to rent/sublet in Geneva for 12 months. I heard that the Glocals community is a good starting point to look for accommodation, but I would also be happy to get some further tips on where I can find honest and transparent ads.

I am also a big triathlon fan and can’t wait to explore the opportunities for running, biking and swimming (very different to London). I like to travel around and look forward to exploring different areas of Switzerland and France.

Cey

Ceyhun GAug 30, 2019 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Searching for apartment in Geneva 12 months / start October
Post 1

Hello Glocals Community,

Cey

Aug 30, 19 13:39

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

When looking for accommodation your best bet is to click the Classifieds tab where, under “Housing available” you’ll find plenty of offers plus  the possibility to place an ad. of your own.

You’ll also find the “Groups” and “Thins to do” tabs very helpful in making new friends with interests that are similar to your own.

All the best, Ritchie

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

When looking for accommodation your best bet is to click the Classifieds tab where, under “Housing available” you’ll find plenty of offers plus  the possibility to place an ad. of your own.

You’ll also find the “Groups” and “Thins to do” tabs very helpful in making new friends with interests that are similar to your own.

All the best, Ritchie

Ritchie, Aug 30, 2019 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form