Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Seeking suggestion for an evening French course

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking suggestion for an evening French course

Dear Glocalistas, 

I'm looking for a suggestion for a good beginning French course, in the evenings, near Plainpalais or Carouge. 

Ideally, something that focuses on conversation. 

Sam

The text you are quoting:

Dear Glocalistas, 

I'm looking for a suggestion for a good beginning French course, in the evenings, near Plainpalais or Carouge. 

Ideally, something that focuses on conversation. 

Sam

Samuel LFeb 8, 2023 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seeking suggestion for an evening French course
Post 1

In Geneva I would suggest classes at the Université Populaire de Genève. The group classes are good and the level pretty decent for their prices (150 for one year). 

I could also recommend lingoda, an online platform that you can organize classes 24/7 with native french speakers in small groups of max 5 people. That's what helped me improve from A2 to passing B2 exam in 6 months (and of course I was studying a lot but the platform offered a good structure).

https://learn.lingoda.com/en/referral/kcx9wr

In Geneva I would suggest classes at the Université Populaire de Genève. The group classes are good and the level pretty decent for their prices (150 for one year). 

I could also recommend lingoda, an online platform that you can organize classes 24/7 with native french speakers in small groups of max 5 people. That's what helped me improve from A2 to passing B2 exam in 6 months (and of course I was studying a lot but the platform offered a good structure).

https://learn.lingoda.com/en/referral/kcx9wr

Despoina D, Feb 19, 2023 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Seeking suggestion for an evening French course
Post 2

Hey Samuel,

We organize a nice and free French speaking event in Plainpalais on Tuesday 28th of Feb. - you can find it in the list of events.

Happy to meet you there ;)

Flo

Hey Samuel,

We organize a nice and free French speaking event in Plainpalais on Tuesday 28th of Feb. - you can find it in the list of events.

Happy to meet you there ;)

Flo

Flo S, Feb 19, 2023 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form