Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Ski Weekend 16-19 December

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski Weekend 16-19 December
Hey all,
Got some friends coming from London to ski for that weekend- any ideas of resorts round this area that will be open, and if so if there is any affordable accommodation?
Cheers,
Broghan
The text you are quoting:
Hey all,
Got some friends coming from London to ski for that weekend- any ideas of resorts round this area that will be open, and if so if there is any affordable accommodation?
Cheers,
Broghan
BrogstaNov 30, 2005 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1188 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ski Weekend 16-19 December
Post 1
Hey Broghan, was great to meet you the other day. If your friends are from London then I would suggest going to Verbier. It is really easy to get there by train from Geneva and it is a great resort. Has something for everyone and it is very popular with the British. Accomadation is not cheap, but I sometimes stay at Hotel Rhodania which is 3 star and a room starts from about 75 CHF per night per person based on 2 people sharing. I might well be heading up there myself for some skiing that weekend. Although I think the Sindy Christmas Party is on Saturday 17th December so somehow I will try to do both! Best wishes, Phil
Hey Broghan, was great to meet you the other day. If your friends are from London then I would suggest going to Verbier. It is really easy to get there by train from Geneva and it is a great resort. Has something for everyone and it is very popular with the British. Accomadation is not cheap, but I sometimes stay at Hotel Rhodania which is 3 star and a room starts from about 75 CHF per night per person based on 2 people sharing. I might well be heading up there myself for some skiing that weekend. Although I think the Sindy Christmas Party is on Saturday 17th December so somehow I will try to do both! Best wishes, Phil
phil, Dec 1, 2005 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
is only 1 hr away from annecy...and it's nice as well (really cute ski instructors lol)

i just heard they start to open on the weekends only this week!

have fun...
is only 1 hr away from annecy...and it's nice as well (really cute ski instructors lol)

i just heard they start to open on the weekends only this week!

have fun...
Tigger, Dec 1, 2005 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Cool, if you are going, can you drop a quick reply when you get back/Monday about conditions etc? Have fun!
Cool, if you are going, can you drop a quick reply when you get back/Monday about conditions etc? Have fun!
Brogsta, Dec 1, 2005 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
fantastic map sutchi! i'v been trying to look for something just like this. can't wait to carve up all those slopes! =D
fantastic map sutchi! i'v been trying to look for something just like this. can't wait to carve up all those slopes! =D
snowrice, Dec 2, 2005 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1188 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form