Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Solarium Slef-Service

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Solarium Slef-Service
Hi all, i'm looking for a self-service solarium somewhere in the center of Geneva... No success so far. If anybody notices something please, drop me a line, will be really thankful.

Cheers,
Elen
The text you are quoting:
Hi all, i'm looking for a self-service solarium somewhere in the center of Geneva... No success so far. If anybody notices something please, drop me a line, will be really thankful.

Cheers,
Elen
helenchoMay 17, 2006 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 3454 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Solarium Slef-Service
Post 1
and where in the center?? I am very ignorant ... but i only know the machines in the various gym .. and some of the spas...

Val
and where in the center?? I am very ignorant ... but i only know the machines in the various gym .. and some of the spas...

Val
Hoiling, May 17, 2006 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
plainpalais or near the station, paquis, etc.. i just need them to be open after 7pm.. so usually they're self served ones that are open 24 hours. maybe i should try with a gym. Thanks for the idea ;)
plainpalais or near the station, paquis, etc.. i just need them to be open after 7pm.. so usually they're self served ones that are open 24 hours. maybe i should try with a gym. Thanks for the idea ;)
helencho, May 17, 2006 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hello, I spotted one in Eaux Vives, think it works til 10 pm ( not sure, all I remember is being amazed that it works longer than 7). It's in the small street off the Rue des Eaux-Vives, I think it's Rue Zurlinden. Close/opposite to Migros.

Can't tell anything about the service as never used them (it's close to a dvd rental I use)

Good luck! And don't overuse it:-)
Hello, I spotted one in Eaux Vives, think it works til 10 pm ( not sure, all I remember is being amazed that it works longer than 7). It's in the small street off the Rue des Eaux-Vives, I think it's Rue Zurlinden. Close/opposite to Migros.

Can't tell anything about the service as never used them (it's close to a dvd rental I use)

Good luck! And don't overuse it:-)
kitty_cat, May 17, 2006 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
thanks a lot, i'll definitely try to find it.Will tell you how good it was. Cheers, Elen.
thanks a lot, i'll definitely try to find it.Will tell you how good it was. Cheers, Elen.
helencho, May 17, 2006 @ 16:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 3454 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form