Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Spa Treat

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spa Treat
Hi,

I would like to send my wife as treat for a spa treatment day somewhere, but i don't know any, does any know of a luxury spa place in Geneva/Vaud?

Thanks in Advance

Mark
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I would like to send my wife as treat for a spa treatment day somewhere, but i don't know any, does any know of a luxury spa place in Geneva/Vaud?

Thanks in Advance

Mark
MarkMar 21, 2006 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1120 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spa Treat
Post 1
one in Geneva town:
Spa-tio right in the old town, luxury and comfortable.
My favourite one (a bit far away, 1.30h by car) is Lavay-les-bains, worth the trip.
I know there;s something close to here in France but I haven't checked that one!

HOpe it helps
Val
one in Geneva town:
Spa-tio right in the old town, luxury and comfortable.
My favourite one (a bit far away, 1.30h by car) is Lavay-les-bains, worth the trip.
I know there;s something close to here in France but I haven't checked that one!

HOpe it helps
Val
Hoiling, Mar 21, 2006 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
everyone here goes to After the Rain or La Reserve.

have fun!
everyone here goes to After the Rain or La Reserve.

have fun!
Tigger, Mar 21, 2006 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
great spa...the service is wonderful and the facilities are really good...very close by and u guys can check out the wonderful chinese resto (nice terrase in summer as well) there after all the pampering...In fact, why not go the whole nine yards and book a room there and spend the night/weekend? Very romantic
great spa...the service is wonderful and the facilities are really good...very close by and u guys can check out the wonderful chinese resto (nice terrase in summer as well) there after all the pampering...In fact, why not go the whole nine yards and book a room there and spend the night/weekend? Very romantic
tweety, Mar 21, 2006 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
:) I missed out on that one :)

Val
:) I missed out on that one :)

Val
Hoiling, Mar 22, 2006 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
You also have a very good SPA in the Beau-Rivage in Lausanne
You also have a very good SPA in the Beau-Rivage in Lausanne
Iolly, Mar 22, 2006 @ 12:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
so, those of you have been to la reserve (glowing reviews!)...which treatments would you recommend trying? i've never had a professional massage and have been promising myself some pampering for a few years running now, with no results! you can message me directly if you like. thanks.
so, those of you have been to la reserve (glowing reviews!)...which treatments would you recommend trying? i've never had a professional massage and have been promising myself some pampering for a few years running now, with no results! you can message me directly if you like. thanks.
fuzzyshoe, Mar 23, 2006 @ 19:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Massage, pedicure, manicure, waxing...all highly recommended...all done wonderfully well, in a very relaxing environment and the aestheticians are pretty good. If you want some pampering, i definitely recommend it. Check out their website for info on precise types of treatments u can get. http://www.lareserve.ch/en/pages/spa.htm

Check out some reviews on tripadvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g188045-d228195-Reviews-Hotel_La_Reserve-Switzerland-m10782.cink_html
Massage, pedicure, manicure, waxing...all highly recommended...all done wonderfully well, in a very relaxing environment and the aestheticians are pretty good. If you want some pampering, i definitely recommend it. Check out their website for info on precise types of treatments u can get. http://www.lareserve.ch/en/pages/spa.htm

Check out some reviews on tripadvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g188045-d228195-Reviews-Hotel_La_Reserve-Switzerland-m10782.cink_html
tweety, Mar 26, 2006 @ 01:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
The spa After the Rain is in the centre of town, so easily accessible via tram and bus. They have saunas, massage, hammam and more. Its pretty expensive, but luxurious!

Kiriel
The spa After the Rain is in the centre of town, so easily accessible via tram and bus. They have saunas, massage, hammam and more. Its pretty expensive, but luxurious!

Kiriel
Kiriel, Mar 27, 2006 @ 01:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1120 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form