Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Spray Tan??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spray Tan??

OK, Summer looks like its on its way but Im feeling rather pasty..nobody wants to see my legs yet!! Usually in the UK to help my self feel tanned and happy to flash my legs when the sun is out, I would go and have a spray tan.. not the same as buying a bottle of fake tan and rubbing it on your self! You go to a beauty salon and some nice lady sprays it on you, its far safer and less harmful than a sun bed :) Does anybody know of a salon or a nice lady anywhere in Geneva, Lausanne or near by in France that offers this??
Thanks x

The text you are quoting:

OK, Summer looks like its on its way but Im feeling rather pasty..nobody wants to see my legs yet!! Usually in the UK to help my self feel tanned and happy to flash my legs when the sun is out, I would go and have a spray tan.. not the same as buying a bottle of fake tan and rubbing it on your self! You go to a beauty salon and some nice lady sprays it on you, its far safer and less harmful than a sun bed :) Does anybody know of a salon or a nice lady anywhere in Geneva, Lausanne or near by in France that offers this??
Thanks x

Clair_archieApr 12, 2009 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

37 Replies | 10170 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spray Tan??
Post 1
A couple of months ago, some lady announced a "fake bake" service in Zurich in the forums:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/Topic54617-15-1.aspx?Highlight=bake

Reminds me of the law-suite an (ex-)nanny of Heather Mills put forward, because she had to do exactly that ;-)
A couple of months ago, some lady announced a "fake bake" service in Zurich in the forums:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/Topic54617-15-1.aspx?Highlight=bake

Reminds me of the law-suite an (ex-)nanny of Heather Mills put forward, because she had to do exactly that ;-)

rainer_d, Apr 14, 2009 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi there..

I do Fake Bake spray tanning - but I'm in Zurich :o/

Hi there..

I do Fake Bake spray tanning - but I'm in Zurich :o/

Sparkles, Apr 15, 2009 @ 01:11

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi

Did you find this in Geneva? If so, where?!

Hi

Did you find this in Geneva? If so, where?!

goodmanm, Nov 30, 2009 @ 13:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I do spray tanning in Geneva! There are a couple of places that do automatic shower spray tanning, mine is manually sprayed, so more personnalised and very natural. The booth has an extraction system so dry and ready to go in no time! In my espace bien-être where i also teach Pilates (mat), in Vandoeuvres.
I do spray tanning in Geneva! There are a couple of places that do automatic shower spray tanning, mine is manually sprayed, so more personnalised and very natural. The booth has an extraction system so dry and ready to go in no time! In my espace bien-être where i also teach Pilates (mat), in Vandoeuvres.
wendy g, Dec 19, 2009 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi

I'm interested in both the spray tan and pilates!   Can you let me know your prices.

Thanks

Melanie

Hi

I'm interested in both the spray tan and pilates!   Can you let me know your prices.

Thanks

Melanie

goodmanm, Jan 3, 2010 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Wendy!

I saw your note about spray tanning.  Would you let me know your prices?

Thanks!

SArah

079 661 9967

Hi Wendy!

I saw your note about spray tanning.  Would you let me know your prices?

Thanks!

SArah

079 661 9967

sarahrh99, Feb 7, 2010 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi

I saw you were looking for spray tanning last spring - did you find anywhere? if you didnt or you havent been totallly satisfied, do get in touch with me. I'm (so they tell me! a nice lady) and i'll spray you really well. see my info on this forum

you can contact me on [email protected]

Hi

I saw you were looking for spray tanning last spring - did you find anywhere? if you didnt or you havent been totallly satisfied, do get in touch with me. I'm (so they tell me! a nice lady) and i'll spray you really well. see my info on this forum

you can contact me on [email protected]

wendy g, Feb 10, 2010 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

hello,

how much is the price? is it good in the skin? 

hello,

how much is the price? is it good in the skin? 

Myrasol C, Feb 10, 2010 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Here are the answers to the most FAQs!

It's 55.- (45.- for a waist-up, requested by some clients before a party, though to be honest, why think only about an evening when you can have tanned legs as well for a week?, and 35.- for a face and decolleté).

It does no harm to the skin, unlike solariums or too much real sun! Regular moisturizing afterwards is important, particulary the lower legs - front and back (right down to the heels), as these tend to be dry areas. The tanning ingredient DHA is known to have a slight drying effect.

For a longer-lasting, even-fading tan, exfoliate and moisturise well in preparation - on the day of your tan, avoid as far as possible putting anything on the skin that might create a barrier or react with the product - for example widely sprayed deodorant can give a greeny tinge (though no panic, it will disappear with your first shower!). Eye makeup & lipstick are fine! A little moisturizer on the face, particularly if you use water to wash your face in the morning may be neccessary to avoid a tight pulling feeling. Any waxing should be done beforehand (ideally not on the same day as your beautician will probably prefer to put a soothing cream on your skin afterwards). Shaving (if you must!) is actually better afterwards, rather than before. Avoid doing sport before your first shower as excessive sweating may cause the same reaction as described above for deodorant!

Wear dark clothes after your tan, until the first shower, ideally 7-8 hours later (according to manufacturers recommendations, though the tan is still great when showering much sooner than that and there is no advantage to keeping the tan on much longer). Hold off from wanting to show off your tan with a white top till after that shower as there will be some transfer of colour as the tan has an instant "guide colour" to enable me to see as i'm spraying and for you the client to have the satisfaction of leaving already tanned whilst the "natural" tan is developing.

looking forward to giving glocal girls a real confidence boost when spring finally arrives and we start showing a bit more ankle! In the meantime, for parties and nights out when, whatever the weather, we 'd love to reveal a bit of back or decolleté or before a holiday to avoid that awful moment of revealing a wintered body in a bikini, come and give it a try! But beware, you may become hooked!

Here are the answers to the most FAQs!

It's 55.- (45.- for a waist-up, requested by some clients before a party, though to be honest, why think only about an evening when you can have tanned legs as well for a week?, and 35.- for a face and decolleté).

It does no harm to the skin, unlike solariums or too much real sun! Regular moisturizing afterwards is important, particulary the lower legs - front and back (right down to the heels), as these tend to be dry areas. The tanning ingredient DHA is known to have a slight drying effect.

For a longer-lasting, even-fading tan, exfoliate and moisturise well in preparation - on the day of your tan, avoid as far as possible putting anything on the skin that might create a barrier or react with the product - for example widely sprayed deodorant can give a greeny tinge (though no panic, it will disappear with your first shower!). Eye makeup & lipstick are fine! A little moisturizer on the face, particularly if you use water to wash your face in the morning may be neccessary to avoid a tight pulling feeling. Any waxing should be done beforehand (ideally not on the same day as your beautician will probably prefer to put a soothing cream on your skin afterwards). Shaving (if you must!) is actually better afterwards, rather than before. Avoid doing sport before your first shower as excessive sweating may cause the same reaction as described above for deodorant!

Wear dark clothes after your tan, until the first shower, ideally 7-8 hours later (according to manufacturers recommendations, though the tan is still great when showering much sooner than that and there is no advantage to keeping the tan on much longer). Hold off from wanting to show off your tan with a white top till after that shower as there will be some transfer of colour as the tan has an instant "guide colour" to enable me to see as i'm spraying and for you the client to have the satisfaction of leaving already tanned whilst the "natural" tan is developing.

looking forward to giving glocal girls a real confidence boost when spring finally arrives and we start showing a bit more ankle! In the meantime, for parties and nights out when, whatever the weather, we 'd love to reveal a bit of back or decolleté or before a holiday to avoid that awful moment of revealing a wintered body in a bikini, come and give it a try! But beware, you may become hooked!

wendy g, Feb 11, 2010 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I have to recommend Wendy's spray tan above.  It looked really natural..  I had one last year when I was in Geneva, now I am back here premanently I will be sure to have another Cool

I have to recommend Wendy's spray tan above.  It looked really natural..  I had one last year when I was in Geneva, now I am back here premanently I will be sure to have another Cool

JENNY M, Mar 10, 2010 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi - I'm interested in your Pilates classes.  Do you still do them and can you give more details please.

Hi - I'm interested in your Pilates classes.  Do you still do them and can you give more details please.

Kristina H, Mar 11, 2010 @ 10:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Jenny, Thanks for recommending me to other glocals! It's great that you remember how happy you were months after your tan! I'll look forward to seeing you again soon  -  whether it's with or without having tried the new entry on the local spray tanning scene first! I still seem to be the only one in the Geneva region offering personalised instantly dry manual spray tanning with zero chance of having the same experience as Ross from Friends!

Hi Jenny, Thanks for recommending me to other glocals! It's great that you remember how happy you were months after your tan! I'll look forward to seeing you again soon  -  whether it's with or without having tried the new entry on the local spray tanning scene first! I still seem to be the only one in the Geneva region offering personalised instantly dry manual spray tanning with zero chance of having the same experience as Ross from Friends!

wendy g, Mar 11, 2010 @ 10:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Kristina,

Sure, I "still"  teach Pilates! Hopefully I'll be passing on it's many benefits to others for many years to come!

practical info: principally 1 to 1, in 2's and 3's in my "espace" in Vandouevres. 90.-, 60.-, 45.- an hour respectively pp with one lesson given free for 10 prepaid and used within 3 months - the validity is pricipally to encourage regularity which is a key to progress. Times according to mutual availability. No machines. Anyone, male or female can benefit from Pilates, whatever age or condition. The only prerequisite is really the patience to slow down, be prepared to do some exercises that seem like nothing and concentrate! I can also teach larger groups (workplace etc), though recommend individual lessons as being the best way to start.

philosophy: For me Pilates is a way of life even more than an exercise session. The basic idea is to learn, essentially by breathing and becoming aware of your body, to work "inside out" that is to use the body's deepest and most important muscles which are generally underused, and when used immediately start to improve posture and strength.  From a stong core the rest of the body is worked completely differently. Once the Principles are integrated, the body is used far more efficiently in everyday activities (whether it's pushing a child's buggy, lifting your shopping, taking a box from a shelf or even brushing your teeth!!) AND whatever other sports you do, you'll find using the Pilates principles & the improved stabilty, strength and suppleness gained by practicing Pilates improves your performance. 

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hi Kristina,

Sure, I "still"  teach Pilates! Hopefully I'll be passing on it's many benefits to others for many years to come!

practical info: principally 1 to 1, in 2's and 3's in my "espace" in Vandouevres. 90.-, 60.-, 45.- an hour respectively pp with one lesson given free for 10 prepaid and used within 3 months - the validity is pricipally to encourage regularity which is a key to progress. Times according to mutual availability. No machines. Anyone, male or female can benefit from Pilates, whatever age or condition. The only prerequisite is really the patience to slow down, be prepared to do some exercises that seem like nothing and concentrate! I can also teach larger groups (workplace etc), though recommend individual lessons as being the best way to start.

philosophy: For me Pilates is a way of life even more than an exercise session. The basic idea is to learn, essentially by breathing and becoming aware of your body, to work "inside out" that is to use the body's deepest and most important muscles which are generally underused, and when used immediately start to improve posture and strength.  From a stong core the rest of the body is worked completely differently. Once the Principles are integrated, the body is used far more efficiently in everyday activities (whether it's pushing a child's buggy, lifting your shopping, taking a box from a shelf or even brushing your teeth!!) AND whatever other sports you do, you'll find using the Pilates principles & the improved stabilty, strength and suppleness gained by practicing Pilates improves your performance. 

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

wendy g, Mar 12, 2010 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi, I have a question about the tan shower! How long does it last? I guess it depends on your skin, but in average? Thank you very much for all the tips above, I'm now considering doing this instead of my normal self tanning cream that I use (with various results!).

Hi, I have a question about the tan shower! How long does it last? I guess it depends on your skin, but in average? Thank you very much for all the tips above, I'm now considering doing this instead of my normal self tanning cream that I use (with various results!).

elka, Mar 15, 2010 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Thanks, what I wanted to know however was how long the tan effect lasts, but I see that my question was not very clear!

So, how long before the tan wears off?

Thanks, what I wanted to know however was how long the tan effect lasts, but I see that my question was not very clear!

So, how long before the tan wears off?

elka, Mar 16, 2010 @ 07:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hello Elka,

As there are now two businesses doing spray tanning participating in this forum it's becoming a little confusing. Your question seemed to be addressed to me as it came into my email inbox, but it was answered by "Dasg" of urangatan.

In case anyone isn't clear - my system (Wendy, Sundew or espace bien-être Sundew, in Vandoeuvres, rive gauche) is manual spray, applied by me personally and urangatan's (Gland, Rive droite)is an automatic spray booth. I have been tanning here since 2005, U-rang-a-tan has just opened.

A tan fades as the body natually sheds dead cells. It also depends ovbiously how dark the tan is. Clients come in all different shades and being tanned for one is not the same thing as it is for another! Although it's impossible to give a colour chart showing a client exactly what colour she will be, as there are too many variable factors, a hesitant first-time client shouldn't be worried, I can do a light tan, the client knowing that a darker one is possible the next time. There's nothing worse than feeling really conspicuous by being too tanned! I tan hands and feet lightly to avoid tell-tale patches between fingers and toes which can be the case with other systems. Generally the tan fades over about a week. Hands and face usually fade quicker due to more frequent washing. With my tan you can choose to do an all-over tan (option for women only), or to tan with undies/swimwear. The advantage of the latter (at least for the first time) is that you have a contrast and can see how the tan is lasting. Clients often report that there was still a significant contrast after 10 days. There are certain conditions that will significantly "remove" a tan - body surfing for example gives the body such a tremendous salt scrub that i doubt any fake tan would survive. Jacuzzi's are similar. Swimming, massage, spa treatments, and of course waxing are all going to reduce the life of a fake tan as they are all going to remove dead cells. The best way to keep a tan for as long as possible is to regularly do body scrubs so that the skin is in the best condition when you do a tan (much like you would sand down flaking paintwork before you repainted if you wanted the result to last as long as possible) and then treat the skin gently after the tan, no rubbing, scrubbing, but regular moisturising. If you're on holiday you must remember to use sun protection even if you're hoping to gradually replace the fake tan you arrived with by a natural one.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

Looking forward to making lots of glocals girls feel great soon as the lovely weather of these past few days settles in and our ankles at last see some fresh air again after their long winter hibernation in boots, we shed the scarf to reveal a little more decolleté, and the sleeves gradually get shorter! So if the scrubbing and moisturizing has been neglected, and the arms could do with a bit of toning (Pilates can help here! why not combine Pilates followed by a tan?), now's the time to buy yourself a good scrub (like Sothys' Delicious Scrub, which really lives up to it's name smelling deliciously of ginger and leaving the skin so smooth with it's essential oils - it's 70.- for a 200ml pot, that lasts ages - I stock it, along with two other scrubs, exfoliator for the face, excelllent body moisturizer, hand creams, sun care etc all by Sothys and all excellent products). For anyone wishing to buy scrub and moisurizer before a tan, I'm in town on Wednesday mornings (till 13h ish) so we could meet for a coffee/early lunch delivery! This is a new idea i have as i foresee more and more of my clients coming from the rive droite - wonder why I didn't think of making my business a little more visible to the expat community before! (actually I did, though Geneva Pages, but printed matter just doesn't seem to reach people)

Vandoeuvres is 17 mins from rive by bus and about 7 mins by car with easy parking so it's no big deal, but as everyone who tans needs scrub and moisturizer, it would be great if my clients tried my Sothys range and in so doing further supported my small business! If i can help clients to help me, by making product purchases simple and also pleasurable, then it would be a pleasure for me too!

"Here come the sun, d'dn-d'da"!

Hello Elka,

As there are now two businesses doing spray tanning participating in this forum it's becoming a little confusing. Your question seemed to be addressed to me as it came into my email inbox, but it was answered by "Dasg" of urangatan.

In case anyone isn't clear - my system (Wendy, Sundew or espace bien-être Sundew, in Vandoeuvres, rive gauche) is manual spray, applied by me personally and urangatan's (Gland, Rive droite)is an automatic spray booth. I have been tanning here since 2005, U-rang-a-tan has just opened.

A tan fades as the body natually sheds dead cells. It also depends ovbiously how dark the tan is. Clients come in all different shades and being tanned for one is not the same thing as it is for another! Although it's impossible to give a colour chart showing a client exactly what colour she will be, as there are too many variable factors, a hesitant first-time client shouldn't be worried, I can do a light tan, the client knowing that a darker one is possible the next time. There's nothing worse than feeling really conspicuous by being too tanned! I tan hands and feet lightly to avoid tell-tale patches between fingers and toes which can be the case with other systems. Generally the tan fades over about a week. Hands and face usually fade quicker due to more frequent washing. With my tan you can choose to do an all-over tan (option for women only), or to tan with undies/swimwear. The advantage of the latter (at least for the first time) is that you have a contrast and can see how the tan is lasting. Clients often report that there was still a significant contrast after 10 days. There are certain conditions that will significantly "remove" a tan - body surfing for example gives the body such a tremendous salt scrub that i doubt any fake tan would survive. Jacuzzi's are similar. Swimming, massage, spa treatments, and of course waxing are all going to reduce the life of a fake tan as they are all going to remove dead cells. The best way to keep a tan for as long as possible is to regularly do body scrubs so that the skin is in the best condition when you do a tan (much like you would sand down flaking paintwork before you repainted if you wanted the result to last as long as possible) and then treat the skin gently after the tan, no rubbing, scrubbing, but regular moisturising. If you're on holiday you must remember to use sun protection even if you're hoping to gradually replace the fake tan you arrived with by a natural one.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

Looking forward to making lots of glocals girls feel great soon as the lovely weather of these past few days settles in and our ankles at last see some fresh air again after their long winter hibernation in boots, we shed the scarf to reveal a little more decolleté, and the sleeves gradually get shorter! So if the scrubbing and moisturizing has been neglected, and the arms could do with a bit of toning (Pilates can help here! why not combine Pilates followed by a tan?), now's the time to buy yourself a good scrub (like Sothys' Delicious Scrub, which really lives up to it's name smelling deliciously of ginger and leaving the skin so smooth with it's essential oils - it's 70.- for a 200ml pot, that lasts ages - I stock it, along with two other scrubs, exfoliator for the face, excelllent body moisturizer, hand creams, sun care etc all by Sothys and all excellent products). For anyone wishing to buy scrub and moisurizer before a tan, I'm in town on Wednesday mornings (till 13h ish) so we could meet for a coffee/early lunch delivery! This is a new idea i have as i foresee more and more of my clients coming from the rive droite - wonder why I didn't think of making my business a little more visible to the expat community before! (actually I did, though Geneva Pages, but printed matter just doesn't seem to reach people)

Vandoeuvres is 17 mins from rive by bus and about 7 mins by car with easy parking so it's no big deal, but as everyone who tans needs scrub and moisturizer, it would be great if my clients tried my Sothys range and in so doing further supported my small business! If i can help clients to help me, by making product purchases simple and also pleasurable, then it would be a pleasure for me too!

"Here come the sun, d'dn-d'da"!

wendy g, Mar 17, 2010 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hi Wendy,

You're right, I did adress my question to you and thank you again for your answer. The spray tanning thing is not a mystery anymore :) and I'll probably contact you a bit closer to the summer.

Hi Wendy,

You're right, I did adress my question to you and thank you again for your answer. The spray tanning thing is not a mystery anymore :) and I'll probably contact you a bit closer to the summer.

elka, Mar 18, 2010 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

If anyone is looking for a spray tan, I have spaces for the rest of this week, but will then be closed for a couple of week's holiday.

[email protected] (if you don't get a reply as quick as you would like, then don't hesitate to phone me/text me anytime on my mobile as unfortunately emails often end up in the 100 or so spams I get every day and occasionally get missed)

079 237 56 60

a quick reminder of a few essentials:

chf 55.- manually sprayed, no tell-tale patches on between fingers and toes! Choice of strength of solution, from just a gentle hue to a deep tan.

location: Espace bien-être Sundew, 2 rte de Choulex, Vandoeuvres. Bus 33 from Rive stops outside, free car parking within a few paces

opening hours - as flexible as i can be! (preferably monday-friday, but sometimes Saturdays)

Scrub & moisturise over previous days. (Try my Sothys products - you'll love them! and help me too!) Minimum on skin the day of tan. Waxing ideally at least a day before, not after, shaving is better after (but can long term give a tougher skin that responds less well to spray tanning). Dark clothes on the day, nothing too tight. Avoid excessive sweating, hairdressers, anything that will obviously interfere with tan until you've taken first shower, ideally 7-8 hours later. Ideally in summer try and plan your appointment so that you can shower before bed.

A word of warning - beauty products for cellulite are best avoided for a while before a tan as they can prevent the absorption of the product by the top layers of the skin and so prevent a tan from developping. As an alternative, consume lots of citrus fruits & stimulate the circulation by using a massage glove in the shower - you could also think about combining your tan with a Pilates session beforehand. For specific "problem areas" or clients who are unable to come regularly, I'm happy to do one-off private classes targetting your specific requirements. Combined Pilates/Tan session 135.-

Have a happy summer, whether making the most of Geneva and all it has to offer during the outdoor months, or travelling elsewhere.

If anyone is looking for a spray tan, I have spaces for the rest of this week, but will then be closed for a couple of week's holiday.

[email protected] (if you don't get a reply as quick as you would like, then don't hesitate to phone me/text me anytime on my mobile as unfortunately emails often end up in the 100 or so spams I get every day and occasionally get missed)

079 237 56 60

a quick reminder of a few essentials:

chf 55.- manually sprayed, no tell-tale patches on between fingers and toes! Choice of strength of solution, from just a gentle hue to a deep tan.

location: Espace bien-être Sundew, 2 rte de Choulex, Vandoeuvres. Bus 33 from Rive stops outside, free car parking within a few paces

opening hours - as flexible as i can be! (preferably monday-friday, but sometimes Saturdays)

Scrub & moisturise over previous days. (Try my Sothys products - you'll love them! and help me too!) Minimum on skin the day of tan. Waxing ideally at least a day before, not after, shaving is better after (but can long term give a tougher skin that responds less well to spray tanning). Dark clothes on the day, nothing too tight. Avoid excessive sweating, hairdressers, anything that will obviously interfere with tan until you've taken first shower, ideally 7-8 hours later. Ideally in summer try and plan your appointment so that you can shower before bed.

A word of warning - beauty products for cellulite are best avoided for a while before a tan as they can prevent the absorption of the product by the top layers of the skin and so prevent a tan from developping. As an alternative, consume lots of citrus fruits & stimulate the circulation by using a massage glove in the shower - you could also think about combining your tan with a Pilates session beforehand. For specific "problem areas" or clients who are unable to come regularly, I'm happy to do one-off private classes targetting your specific requirements. Combined Pilates/Tan session 135.-

Have a happy summer, whether making the most of Geneva and all it has to offer during the outdoor months, or travelling elsewhere.

wendy g, Jul 20, 2010 @ 20:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

I'm getting regular enquiries through this forum asking whether i'm still doing spray tanning, so thought it was high time I put an update on here!

YES! I'm still spraying tanning in my salon in Vandoeuvres (as well as Pilates) AND i haven't even put up my prices! So it's still 55.- for a tan!

So maybe you'd like to prolong the fading real tan whilst we still have this glorious weather and are still making the most of showing a few bare bits before we cover up for the winter!

my phone number again 079 237 56 60 and my email (better than messaging me on glocals) [email protected]

See you soon!

I'm getting regular enquiries through this forum asking whether i'm still doing spray tanning, so thought it was high time I put an update on here!

YES! I'm still spraying tanning in my salon in Vandoeuvres (as well as Pilates) AND i haven't even put up my prices! So it's still 55.- for a tan!

So maybe you'd like to prolong the fading real tan whilst we still have this glorious weather and are still making the most of showing a few bare bits before we cover up for the winter!

my phone number again 079 237 56 60 and my email (better than messaging me on glocals) [email protected]

See you soon!

wendy g, Sep 28, 2011 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Many enquiries i'm getting now are asking if I STILL do spray tanning. With summer on the way, the good news is that YES WENDY IS STILL SPRAY TANNING! Current price chf 60.-

You can find all the info on this forum (there's another one too) but a quick resumé: manual spraying as opposed to an automatic shower booth - the advantage is you won't get too much on your fingers or feet - the sort of thing that can give away that it's fake! Mine is really natural! Not orange for anyone who's wondering!

Scrub in the days preceeding a tan. Anti-cellulite creams can create a barrier so avoid them for a while before a tan.  Avoid anything on the day that might cause a barrier to the product. Dark clothes on the day. Shower after 7-8 hours.

My "espace" spray tanning and Pilates "Sundew" is at 2-4 route de Vandoeuvres, in the centre of Vandoeuvres, next to 33 bus stop and there are 2 car parks - outside and underground.

You can contact me on 079 237 56 60 or [email protected]

Come and try it  - you'll be delighted!

With bikini-season not far off, combine an hour of  butt, arms & abs - burning Pilates with your tan? For one person chf 150, for 2 chf 220.- for 3 280.-

Many enquiries i'm getting now are asking if I STILL do spray tanning. With summer on the way, the good news is that YES WENDY IS STILL SPRAY TANNING! Current price chf 60.-

You can find all the info on this forum (there's another one too) but a quick resumé: manual spraying as opposed to an automatic shower booth - the advantage is you won't get too much on your fingers or feet - the sort of thing that can give away that it's fake! Mine is really natural! Not orange for anyone who's wondering!

Scrub in the days preceeding a tan. Anti-cellulite creams can create a barrier so avoid them for a while before a tan.  Avoid anything on the day that might cause a barrier to the product. Dark clothes on the day. Shower after 7-8 hours.

My "espace" spray tanning and Pilates "Sundew" is at 2-4 route de Vandoeuvres, in the centre of Vandoeuvres, next to 33 bus stop and there are 2 car parks - outside and underground.

You can contact me on 079 237 56 60 or [email protected]

Come and try it  - you'll be delighted!

With bikini-season not far off, combine an hour of  butt, arms & abs - burning Pilates with your tan? For one person chf 150, for 2 chf 220.- for 3 280.-

wendy g, Apr 18, 2012 @ 22:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

PS. It's simpler for me to receive enquiries directly as an e-mail rather than a reply on this forum HOWEVER unfortunately it often happens that enquiries go in with spam mail. I really try to check & sift them out, but it can happen that I miss one so PLEASE if you need a quick response then call me 079 237 56 60, or if the enquiry is not urgent but you haven't had a reply within a few days, then either mail again or call me! Thank you!

PS. It's simpler for me to receive enquiries directly as an e-mail rather than a reply on this forum HOWEVER unfortunately it often happens that enquiries go in with spam mail. I really try to check & sift them out, but it can happen that I miss one so PLEASE if you need a quick response then call me 079 237 56 60, or if the enquiry is not urgent but you haven't had a reply within a few days, then either mail again or call me! Thank you!

wendy g, Apr 27, 2012 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Please note!!!!!! I am absent and unable to respond to e-mail or telephone this week upto 13 july 2012!! Sorry to disappoint! As soon as I can access email i will reply! I am available for tans from monday 16th or possibly from end of day friday 13th (though coming and going a bit this summer)

Please note!!!!!! I am absent and unable to respond to e-mail or telephone this week upto 13 july 2012!! Sorry to disappoint! As soon as I can access email i will reply! I am available for tans from monday 16th or possibly from end of day friday 13th (though coming and going a bit this summer)

wendy g, Jul 9, 2012 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Sorry to disappoint anyone looking but I've stopped spray tanning. After being in Geneva 19 years and offering spray tanning for 8, it's time for me to move on and I have closed my salon. My spray booth is currently in storage and for sale for around 4000chf (about 25% of what i paid). It isn't possible to spray yourself in it and is too big for average home use! But a potentially excellent business opportunity for someone more business minded than me!

[email protected]

Sorry to disappoint anyone looking but I've stopped spray tanning. After being in Geneva 19 years and offering spray tanning for 8, it's time for me to move on and I have closed my salon. My spray booth is currently in storage and for sale for around 4000chf (about 25% of what i paid). It isn't possible to spray yourself in it and is too big for average home use! But a potentially excellent business opportunity for someone more business minded than me!

[email protected]

wendy g, Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24
Dec 19, 09 20:26

please tell me if you still do stray tans , i go on holiday in the sun soon and like to have a start with a little tan.

How much is a session and how much will it be ?

regards Hilla

please tell me if you still do stray tans , i go on holiday in the sun soon and like to have a start with a little tan.

How much is a session and how much will it be ?

regards Hilla

Hilla B, Jan 8, 2014 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi girls, if you are still looking for a proffesional spray tan in Geneva, i can highly reccomend my friend Keeley who is experienced and does a very good job. Tan last up to 10 days and does not patch! for more info please email her: [email protected]

Happy tanning!

Zuzu

Hi girls, if you are still looking for a proffesional spray tan in Geneva, i can highly reccomend my friend Keeley who is experienced and does a very good job. Tan last up to 10 days and does not patch! for more info please email her: [email protected]

Happy tanning!

Zuzu

Zuzana Kovacova, Jun 23, 2014 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hi Wendy,

what is your phone number and address for me to make an appointment for spray tanning.

thank you

Natalie

Hi Wendy,

what is your phone number and address for me to make an appointment for spray tanning.

thank you

Natalie

Natalie M, Oct 31, 2015 @ 23:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

If anyone is looking for a spray tan and requires further information, please email me: [email protected]

If anyone is looking for a spray tan and requires further information, please email me: [email protected]

Lindsay M, Aug 9, 2018 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Hello all

UrbanSpa which is a great salon in Plainpalais do spray tans and they are super. 

Hello all

UrbanSpa which is a great salon in Plainpalais do spray tans and they are super. 

Samantha Greenwood, Oct 24, 2018 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
37 Replies | 10170 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form