Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Squash partner wanted!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Squash partner wanted!
Hey guys, anyone out there being a member of David Lloyd Club interested in playing squash? I´ve joined DL club starting this February till the end of April only. I´m looking for a squash partner with a lower intermediate level (unless I´m flattering myself a bit :-D). Check out: https://www.davidlloyd.fr/. It says DL Geneva but it´s actually based in Veigy, France, not far from the Swiss border. In case you aren´t a member then I can bring a guest with me for EUR 30 and we can play and you can also use an entire platform of what the club offers as I got the Platinum membership - meaning everything included - any classes, huge gym/work out room, indoor and outdoor (heated + covered) pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis courts, etc. If you´re tempted get in touch and we can discuss it further. Thank you! :-)

The text you are quoting:
Hey guys, anyone out there being a member of David Lloyd Club interested in playing squash? I´ve joined DL club starting this February till the end of April only. I´m looking for a squash partner with a lower intermediate level (unless I´m flattering myself a bit :-D). Check out: https://www.davidlloyd.fr/. It says DL Geneva but it´s actually based in Veigy, France, not far from the Swiss border. In case you aren´t a member then I can bring a guest with me for EUR 30 and we can play and you can also use an entire platform of what the club offers as I got the Platinum membership - meaning everything included - any classes, huge gym/work out room, indoor and outdoor (heated + covered) pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis courts, etc. If you´re tempted get in touch and we can discuss it further. Thank you! :-)
Lucie SJan 10, 2019 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 74 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 74 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form