Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Storage for furniture

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Storage for furniture
Friends of mine need somewhere to store their furniture for two months until they can move into their new accommodation. Does anyone know of any companies who offer to store furniture? All suggestions welcome. Thanks.
The text you are quoting:
Friends of mine need somewhere to store their furniture for two months until they can move into their new accommodation. Does anyone know of any companies who offer to store furniture? All suggestions welcome. Thanks.
lentilFeb 14, 2006 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1506 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Storage for furniture
Post 1
She's going to be storing her stuff for a few months, too. I think she has all the details squared away already, but it is in Vaud.
Good luck!
She's going to be storing her stuff for a few months, too. I think she has all the details squared away already, but it is in Vaud.
Good luck!
misskate, Feb 14, 2006 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I also stored some of my furniture with them. They come fairly quickly and the prices are not bad at all. They are located at rue Liotard (Servette area) and they have other storage sites in Acacias.
I also stored some of my furniture with them. They come fairly quickly and the prices are not bad at all. They are located at rue Liotard (Servette area) and they have other storage sites in Acacias.
Iolly, Feb 15, 2006 @ 01:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi Janet, I am storing my stuff for 3 - 5 months while I zoom off to FIji to dive for 3 months! I have contacted two people, try C&C moving, they also do storage - contact detail www.c-cmoving.com tel no. 022 771 3730. The other one I am following up on as it looks quite good is self storage with zebra box http://www.zebrabox.com/eng/index.html
The website has lots of info and then you email them with your requirements. HOpe this helps! See you soon!
Hi Janet, I am storing my stuff for 3 - 5 months while I zoom off to FIji to dive for 3 months! I have contacted two people, try C&C moving, they also do storage - contact detail www.c-cmoving.com tel no. 022 771 3730. The other one I am following up on as it looks quite good is self storage with zebra box http://www.zebrabox.com/eng/index.html
The website has lots of info and then you email them with your requirements. HOpe this helps! See you soon!
Serena, Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
for all the suggestions. The many heads of GOL members once again make light work of any query! Cheers! :) Will pass the details to my friends.
for all the suggestions. The many heads of GOL members once again make light work of any query! Cheers! :) Will pass the details to my friends.
lentil, Feb 15, 2006 @ 13:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1506 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form