I am facing a strange situation and need an advic. I have received last week a letter from Zalando claiming that I placed an order and didn't pay its price nor returned the product (which I really don't know what it is). They claimed they sent me emails then followed up by a letter adding an indemnity for late paymen. This week I received another letter increasing the indemnity and threatening legal actions against me. I am very suspicious becaus:
1. I have never used Zalando and in their letter they are mentioning an order number placed on 11 Novembe, without even naming the product.
2. My first name is wrongly written in their lette.
3. I have never received an email from them and they didn't mention my email address which could mean they never had it.
4. Is there any online site in the world which would ship a product to the consumer without first being fully paid by a credit card?
5. There is no phone number or an email address for them mentioned in their letter. I thought about contactin them but I am reluctant as they will trace my phone number and correct name.
Did anyone face a similar situation before and what will be your advic. Thank you.