Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Suggestions for a smallish conversational French course in Plainpalais or Carouge

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Suggestions for a smallish conversational French course in Plainpalais or Carouge

Hi folks, I'm looking for suggestions for a mid-beginners level conversational French course. Would like to find a teach who is not too doctrinaire, but wants to get us speaking.

I was looking at iFage but am concerned they will pack the classes too full. Need something small so we can maintain physical distancing.

Ideally would be in Plainpalais or Carouge.

Cheers.

Sam

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks, I'm looking for suggestions for a mid-beginners level conversational French course. Would like to find a teach who is not too doctrinaire, but wants to get us speaking.

I was looking at iFage but am concerned they will pack the classes too full. Need something small so we can maintain physical distancing.

Cheers.

Sam

Sam LJul 22, 2020 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Suggestions for a smallish conversational French course in Plainpalais or Carouge
Post 1

Cheers.

Sam

Jul 22, 20 12:14

The tuition at Ifage is excellent but intensive.  Also, their courses are quite pricey, so if you can’t keep pace they’re not ideal.

You would probably find the classes at the Université populaire de Genève to your taste but I don’t know how they’ve been operating during confinement nor their plans for the autumn, so best to contact them via their website.

You could also check out the language groups on glocals.

All the best, R.

The tuition at Ifage is excellent but intensive.  Also, their courses are quite pricey, so if you can’t keep pace they’re not ideal.

You would probably find the classes at the Université populaire de Genève to your taste but I don’t know how they’ve been operating during confinement nor their plans for the autumn, so best to contact them via their website.

You could also check out the language groups on glocals.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jul 22, 2020 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Suggestions for a smallish conversational French course in Plainpalais or Carouge
Post 2

Hi sam,

See if that helps or not...

https://www.unige.ch/lettres/elcf/coursete/en/

Good luck !

Hi sam,

See if that helps or not...

https://www.unige.ch/lettres/elcf/coursete/en/

Good luck !

Chris c, Jul 23, 2020 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Vanessa.

So everybody in the course wears a mask?

Sam

Thanks Vanessa.

So everybody in the course wears a mask?

Sam

Sam L, Jul 31, 2020 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you, Chris.

Thank you, Chris.

Sam L, Jul 31, 2020 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form